1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamburger Helper

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Blue Apron. Google it. Stop eating like a perpetual second term college student.

Once you figure out the basics, stop ordering from them and buy the food yourself. Cooking quality meals is easy, and you can still keep the PBR.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok so, what do I do with the box of Capn Crunch I just bought? And the Totinos pizza rolls?

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

4. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Making beef stroganoff from scratch is easier and tastes better than using the box crap.

Phl218 and Cannoli like this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Thats rich people food. Ramen noodles and hot sauce FTW!!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just sent the wife a text to pick up a box of Cap'n Crunch

Metalhead likes this.
  8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Fried spam,fried bologna,potted meat (possum peckers) vienna sausage with soda crackers.
    Its all the same,some ground up leftovers from some shit left on the floor.
    I have ate it all,just like hamburger feed the whole damn family were poor helper.

Loretta Lynn ate bologna daily,and got hornier,and hornier,and eventually became famous.
    [​IMG]

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thats Sissy Spacek though...lol

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

She was so horny, she turned INTO Sissy Spacek!

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. Double Cheeseburger Macaroni.

12. Sprinky

If it wasn’t for a local tavern having CC French Toast on their breakfast menu I’d be completely in the dark on this. Chicken tenders too? It truly is a wonderful world. Murica! :flag:

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You ever venture up to the Fox Valley, check out Fratello’s. They have THE best CC chicken tenders, with honey mustard. Dammit ... now I’m hungry. :(

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. ZimZam

ZimZam Well-Known Member

Claymore=Hamburger Helper

15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You can use almost anything for the "breading" on chicken (or anything). Wife made chicken nuggets on the weekend using ranch dressing as the bond, with ritz crackers and fried onions as the breading. It couldn't be anymore simple to mess around with stuff like that. They were great

Smashed up dill pickle chips make an awesome breading for walleye/perch by the way. You're welcome :)

Metalhead likes this.
  16. Sprinky

I have a bag of smelt to use up, I know what I’m doing

Dan Dubeau and Cannoli like this.
  17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Since everything else tastes like chicken, your chicken might as well taste like fish. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Between that crap, the PBR and the hamburger helper, have you ever had a solid shit in your life? When you drop the kids off at the pool they aren't supposed to spray the bowl.

TurboBlew likes this.
  19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Just eat what you want...less lawn fertilizer and such. According to this guy, most everything we eat is killing us slowly.

Attached Files:

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What a stick in the mud that guy is.
    [​IMG]