1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSXR keyless ignition/run

Discussion in 'Tech' started by wjshupak, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Samantha goodwin

Samantha goodwin New Member

I desperately need help getting my 04/600 running again. Thanks to the previous owner, tho a friend, I've had to replace the ignition switch. The one I bought on ebay didn't come with the diode. Now, my bf who is so knowledgeable that the community comes to him for any and all motorcycle problems and ect, he too can't figure out exactly what wires to place the resistor between. Please HELP!!!!
    ON FB you can message me at. BraySam Black

2. Samantha goodwin

Samantha goodwin New Member

I desperately need help getting my 04/600 running again. Thanks to the previous owner, tho a friend, I've had to replace the ignition switch. The one I bought on ebay didn't come with the diode. Now, my bf who is so knowledgeable that the community comes to him for any and all motorcycle problems and ect, he too can't figure out exactly what wires to place the resistor between. Please HELP!!!!
    ON FB you can message me at. BraySam Black

3. Phillip Marks

Phillip Marks New Member

Can someone help. I brought a storage shed at an auction and inside is a gsxr 600 2013 with no key. So I then brought a key ignition of ebay. Now my problem is that I'm colour blind so if anyone can take a look at the photo I uploaded and point me in the right direction please and thank you

Attached Files:

4. Curtis Welling

Curtis Welling New Member

5. Curtis Welling

Curtis Welling New Member

I have a 07 gsxr 1,000 I also have a five wire harness need to know what your solution was I don't see it in this thread here I need my bike to get to work I'm stuck