1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grom

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

True! but looking at the pictures thats not even the same body work. I'll do some more looking around.

3. noles19

4. Mine is going to stay street legal for a long time. That is what will be so funny to me. :D

I can just see me at 6'2", 210lbs sitting a Grom at a redlight, looking around at people like "that's right bitches" and then mmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as i take off. :crackup:

I can just look at that little bike and start laughing. I will climb out of a lifted 4x4 diesel and onto a Grom. It will be awesome. :D

And i want a black one. M4 makes a full exhaust for it with a black pipe and can, and Woodcraft has black rearsets for it.

5. noles19

Its cheaper then the targa. but did you see the targa page? it comes with a lot more then just body work it's a tank cover and subframe ect.
    Plus you know its street legal still right?

6. I didnt make it past the first picture of the little Grom in full race bodywork.

I actually like the "Streetfighter" look of it. Hotbodies makes a lower fairing for it (small one, that goes under the motor, kinda like the one on the Street Triple) and i might put that on it. But i will want it to stay looking like a street bike for a while.

Then if/when i get bored with it, i will put crotchrocket bodywork on it.

...and do the 181cc overbore. :D

7. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

hey, we got a guy in town is 6'6 about 350lbs he got one and its having a blast

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Lora will be shaking her head saying "what now" as all of the boxes of Grom parts start arriving...

9. What do you mean "start"? :crackup:

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Funny, I asked my bud who is pretty active in MiniGP at NJMP this exact question regarding the Grom. He, more or less, said the same thing, his 150R will spank the crap out it. He's there today and asked him to shoot me a call afterwards if there was any development on the Grom in the Mini scene.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm going to have to start trolling dumpsters around Broome's house for the inevitable "this stupid Grom isn't fast enough" tantrum that results in the poor Grom getting the ax.

12. cowboy10

cowboy10 New Member

My xr100 is just as fast and cost a quarter the price of the grom. Although the groms brakes are amazing compared to the xr. I like them both

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

14. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

15. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My knees hurt just thinking about riding that thing that far.

16. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

I've had my Grom for a few months now and love it. Mine gets rode all over Panama City and the looks I get on it are epic, especially from the Harley riders who always have a million questions about it. The thing has no issues running in traffic at 55 with my 210lbs ass on it even with -1 front sprocket, however head winds are a bitch.

Attached Files:

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, that looked like one helluva nice trip.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Those pics are the tits.....:up: