1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

That's very Sage advice from your mom.

Hey, wait a minute, is that why you haven't responded to my offer. 'Cause you don't have anything nice to say?

Your mom sounds nice, I'd like to meet her.

hotnail likes this.
  2. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

I'm planning on being there, just need to know around time it's going down. If it doesn't happen, bad things will happen. I am emotionally invested too much at this point and have posted more in this stupid thread more than I ever have in however long I've been lurking around here. There must be a climax, there will be a climax, let's hope for all involved it'll be a damn electric kart race or shit might just get wierd.

Goddam track day, why don't y'all just grid up on some SNES Mario kart or some shit?

Do you take a giant dump before racing ekarts to improve acceleration and corner speed? Sort of like a greyhound race if there is betting, right? You know, bet on the dog that takes a giant dump before the race. I bet I could take the biggest dump. Take a dump on this thread if this thing doesn't go down. The entire J7O circus mailing out dumps like the unibomber, but it will be the multidumpers.

Who will win the great e-kart trackday dump derby? That's it! The Great One Thousand Dollar Electric Kart Track Day Dump Derby!

3. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I feel like this post is from a little old lady that is overly concerned with her bowels and wants milk of mag, golytely, or a suppository because she hasn't had a BM today and insists that she must go every single morning after breakfast even though it's only 10am and breakfast just ended 45 mins ago.

Yup, that's what that post sounded like.

4. caferace

caferace No.

This thread is like a cocktail of youtube and Reddit comments. Only at 24mph.

-jim

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Sounds to me like it was written by an angry drunk who is afraid that a "TRACKDAY!" rider is going to be collecting $1000 from a "RACER!". The butthurt will be a sight to behold if that comes to pass.

6. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

badmoon692008 and wsmc 589 like this.
  7. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Owens' EKart career looks like it might be over.

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

New focus - SCCA build.

9. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

:crackup:

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He did shine like comet for a while. The motorsports hall of fame is already making room for his induction.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Aliens.

BigBird and hotnail like this.
  12. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The proskill is based on how many races you've done. It has nothing to do with fastest overall time. Ofcourse I'm not at the top of the proskill, a few people have more races than me, who cares? As for top overall time I still hold that. So stop trolling

And as for being sixth for the month I told you I ran a 20.2 and posted the video of that. Thats .2X off my record time.

Also note no one has ran under a 20.0XX this month, I still hold the record bitch. Now fuck off

13. In Your Corner

Josh Owens appears to be losing his sense of humor.
    This whole car insurance debacle appears to be weighing heavily on Josh.

hotnail, Razr and josh7owens like this.
  14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

J7O is never afraid to throw down an exhibition race, let it be known!

Razr likes this.
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You didn't finish your sentence.....against 12 year olds.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Neither did you.

Ghost of Casby and Razr like this.
  17. In Your Corner

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Careful. Sounds like you're implying JO could lose an actual race. That's just how RB started until JO slipped the lap time piece in there.

19. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Headed to the track, I'll post video of it later. Plan to bring home another $150

terminus est likes this.
  20. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I have a request. I know it isn't like you to do this but, when you post the video could you try real hard to accompany it with narcissistic comments? It just makes me envy you even more, wishing so badly I could be like you. Although, I know I never could be. :bow: We all need someone to look up to. Thanks.

Razr likes this.