1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

They should switch cars and repeat race just to be fair.
    I'm no Dollywood race car pro,but every redneck knows theres faster cars
    at all these theme parks.
    Even the highly dangerous top fuel bumper boats have ringers..

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Don't forget the right foot leaving the foot pedal....Sooo disappointed right now..I don't believe in nothing anymore..:(

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's a cheater kart when someone else goes faster, but all driver when The Great One throws a good one off time.
    Just like someone hitting him is an asshole, but he can hit others any time he likes.

badmoon692008, Funkm05 and TurboBlew like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They let employees compete for the money?
    What kind of bullshit is that?

5. caferace

caferace No.

Or is it Memorex?

-jim

6. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Or maybe their tired of his bitch ass attitude....?
    I'm gonna guess JO has made as many friends at the kart track as he has here. No surprise employees are "t-bone"ing him.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Unreal. That guy beat you straight up, you had plenty of time to close the gap but didn't, then you ram into him after the race?? What the fuck did he do wrong other than beat you? Then the arm flailing and hissy fit when you got to the pits?

I'd be embarrassed to post that shit, but apparently you are truly a douche and not just trolling. As for the getting "t-boned", now you know how all those people you slammed into felt, good for that guy giving it back to you.

PS- If that was all fake and you guys staged that to piss off the beeb, I take it all back.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You know that you've truly arrived in the world when the manager of a backwater burg's electric gokart facility conspires to rob you of your lunch money!

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

J07 , is a fraud . First off you jumped the start . You took off when flag going up not down . You had nothing for the guy in front . He cleaned your clock . And for the love of Jeebus , what was the dick move of ramming the dude who beat you fair and square ? And I won't even get into the little girl meltdown rolling into the pits ... :(

10. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I forgot the jump start, good call. Someone should protest and get that purse back, I'm guessing $100 is still decent coin for a teenager.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

It's real, and it's fantastic.
    :crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I'll watch it again but when I watched it last night I didn't jump the start. As soon as he went to move the flag down I went.

Everyone was pissed, not just me. One guy came in after one lap and just left he was so pissed that the employee got put in the hottest kart. The guys first qualifying lap was a 20.3XX then he magically picks his kart and runs a 20.0 and takes pole. If me and him ran the same kart I would be faster than he is. I guess you win some and lose some.

Probably was rude to hit him after the finish but I already planned to do it before the race start.

I'm not sure what arm movement was mentioned but I was also comunicating with my fiancé that was there. Raising the arms was being like "idk, I can't catch him" not throughing a fit.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  13. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just watched the video. You truly are a douchey whiney little bitch lol.

You grew up playing soccer didn't you?

15. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The hands up at the end is me opening my visor on the helmet, the single hand up when passing start/finish the last lap was me saying "idk, I'm out of time and can't get to him" to my fiancé.

Not sure why you are saying I through a fit because that's not what's in the video at all.

16. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The right foot has to leave the pedal for a second at turn two.

The karts have skinny front tirse on them so it makes them slightly pushy, you have to drive around that to be decent.

I just watched the video again, I didn't jump the start as soon as he moved his hand downward to initiate waving the flag I went. That's a solid start. The guy in second kart didn't migrate over the the right to block me from coming to the inside of the turn so I just took the line and it pushed him out which let me and the guy behind me though. So he went from second to fourth the second turn of lap 1.

17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

After this video Josh is threw.

scottn, auminer and condon66 like this.
  18. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Lol na, still made money still got a bet with RB.

19. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:whoosh:

auminer likes this.
  20. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Ps- I also lead the board in proskill now! I know yesterday someone tried to troll and said I got moved down to fourth. Well today I'm back on top of that too

http://www.mb2raceway.com/RPM/Lexington-Member-Rpm.aspx

My last 6 races in 6 different karts has been between a 20.173-20.209.