1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The bet is for Robby bobby and its $1000 if he beats me, he pays me $1000 if he doesn't. Fly up sweetie.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  2. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

It's all trolling. Let's be serious.

3. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

People ask me all the time if there's money in the racing I do.

"F yeah there is! All of it!"

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

No one will ever believe you took your GoPro to the Kart track, kept data of all the lap times, took podium pictures with children, and then came here and bragged about it just to troll some motorcycle racers.

Hotfoot, MikeR, badmoon692008 and 6 others like this.
  5. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

That's the great thing about the internet. No one gives a shit what anyone else thinks.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No one believes that.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You ain't shit until you have your own championship. Here is the winner of the first annual Kenny Kup.

[​IMG]

Ghost of Casby and badmoon692008 like this.
  8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Absolutely! So I beat your time, i get $1000?

Can you post a left picture of your account balance please?

Not being a Dick, but if I drove all the way there, beat your time and you refused to pay, $1000 is a lot of ass kicking your receive.

I don't want you to post your account number, just a screenshot of your balance.

10. Robby-Bobby

Oh lol, now you're adding more to the deal.

Ok so how many runs do I get before it's official? I mean you go there weekly so I would assume I would get at least 3 practice sessions?

11. Robby-Bobby

I honestly think, in this particular thread, you're most likely the only one seriously taking yourself seriously...

condon66 likes this.
  12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Who's taking sidebet action?

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

My money is on Robby Bobby. He will get about 300 practice laps in to make if fair of course. Can we gofund a giftcard for RBs practice budget?

Additionally, would you still pay up if he punts you into the wall for the win?

14. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

3 sounds good. 19.947 is the time to beat. In 6 months of 9000+ people trying only one person has ever beat it and it was one time only once out of 40+ races they've done. Good luck.

Just looked, the pro dirt track guy normally runs 20.2-20.4 but had one single time that beat my time and ran a 19.933. You actually truely think you can beat my time? Haha

Trust me I've got the coverage.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Razr likes this.
  15. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

9000+ people at the kart track take it seriously but not Josh.

bleacht likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He seems confident!

josh7owens likes this.
  17. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

If DCTH keeps shitting the bed at a 10-20% loss a day. A lot of day traders might not have the coverage. I'm actually pissed about that.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Got the shovel back out I see. Cool. Did I mention somewhere in this thread how awesome you are? You are a god on electric carts........LOL

19. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I've got Rossi. I mean umm....Joshi.

So, I assume your electric cart place is like the one I just went to... the 8-10 lap "race" is really a "time attack" format? ie: kid spun out on the last lap and only did 9 laps vs. my 10, but "won" due to a single quicker time. That ain't racing. But good for you making a few bucks having fun.

20. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

But he doesn't take it seriously :crackup:

kangasj likes this.