1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They won't be laughing when the food runs out.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Truth. They might be stringy but them little ones are going first.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't know if the food runs out nobody wants to eat the people equivalent of chicken wings when Mongo is sitting over there looking like a steak.

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That sh*t gave me flashbacks LOL

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Guess which will be easier to take down ;)

6. Venom51

As far as I know chickens are hard to catch. Slow moving cattle not so much. :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've never tried to catch cattle then... Ever wonder why cowboys have to use horses and ropes?

8. Venom51

I grew up next to a farm that raised Black Angus cattle. Plenty of experience. Spent multiple nights rounding cattle up out of the road when they would bust through the fence. Do you know how weird it is to come around a curve in the road and see nothing but the glow of 20 or 30 sets of eyes pointed at you? :D

Ghost of Casby and Phl218 like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I do and it will freak you out :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wonder if skinny people run around for a while once you cut their heads off?

11. Venom51

I don't know the answer to that one but I also won't volunteer for the experiment. :D

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Lately I have noticed quite a few posers around all over the place trying to dress like those eKarters in that pic. Most have probably not even sat down in a 1500 watt, 3 1/2 rwhp, electron-breathing indoor race kart. Can't stand posers.

Hotfoot, V5 Racer, MGM and 1 other person like this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I love the smell of ozone in the morning.

14. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

FTFY

Ducti89 likes this.
  15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

:crackup:

16. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I pay $27 for three races or sometimes I pay $70 for $100 gift card and then buy 3 races for $27. That works out to $6.30 per race.

On the nights of the money races it's $50 for the 3 races but I use a gift card so it's really $35 to enter. I win $150 and make $115 profit and had fun racing karts at the cost of $5 each race.

So yes I profit from the gokart place.

How about telling me how much you have in your motorcycle, how much each race cost you in entries, travel, and wear items. Then tell me about how much you profit from each event from winnings.

I'm willing to bet I make more racing electric gokarts then youve ever profited from racing motorcycles.

Cheers.

terminus est likes this.
  17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I'm willing to bet you've made more money than Bill Gates when it comes to Go Kart racing. Those are very impressive numbers, I bet all the kids you race are super impressed with all the candy you can buy from the concession stand.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have no dog in a fight but it's not a fair comparison because it's hard to quantify respect.

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Why the hell would you ever not buy the gift card with how much you're there? That's a 30% savings on money you're essentially (based on your posts here) guaranteed to spend there.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've made more from racing motorcycles and I've never even raced one... :crackup:

Hell, we have corner workers that make more than you do racing :D

badmoon692008 likes this.