1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Yes that's me in the middle.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I love this place :)

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

What a shit-show. Fer Chrissakes.

4. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

They don't always have the deal going via email. Typically once a month. If I see it I'll buy it.

5. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I thought the conversation was about money. Who gives a shit about respect? I don't care if you respect me or like me. I'm not sleeping with you am I?

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Those same corner workers make more than most of the MotoAmerica grid too.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm telling you that people don't necessarily race to make money. So it's irrelevant to them. I get that you can't understand if you are not a racer.

9. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Exactly this. I'm just trolling this thread because it funny but let's be real, 99.9% of people spend way more money "racing" then they ever make. That's why motorsports in America suck and lack in popularity.

Me racing gokarts isn't because I actually give a shit about it, it's because it's something fun to do on a random Sunday that's 15 mins from the house and makes alittle gas money.

10. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I do understand it but bashing someone for doing something you can't justify is close minding and immature. I.E. not understanding why I would race a electric gokart around a track for a few bucks.

I spent years racing cars and have probably $30k in the bike in my garage. Trust me, I fully understand why we race and the cost vs reward.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one is bashing you for racing electric karts. You are being bashed because you are egotistical enough to think anyone here actually gave a shit about you winning racing electric karts.

12. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Will you change my "we'll know member" to "electric gokart master" please?

I know no one gives a shit. That's why it's funny to talk up and act like it actually matters for 30 pages.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I think it funny that he genuinely believes because he can beat a group of people who are probably firsttimers, that he's actually good.

After watching the video, I'd bet 90% of actual racers here on this BBS would spanknhin.

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do you seriously not understand that you got bashed for presenting yourself here as the second coming of Mario Andretti and expecting people to bow to your prowess? That level of denial is simply mind-boggling.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I once beat Matt "Assjuice" Fraley at a simulated racing experience. Bow before me bitches. :D

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. And come on now, we read the first post, you were serious. It's okay to be honest about it.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's not real karting, unless you're forced to put little tire warmers on, yourself.

SuddenBraking and Robby-Bobby like this.
  18. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

That's funny because 9008 (as of Sunday) people have walked through the door of the kart place and one one person has ever beat my time and it was a pro dirt track racer. So slow right? Surely the beeb has people living in this area, come beat my time. We can bet on it. $1000 good?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

D
    dude we gotta make a trip......

ekraft84 likes this.
  20. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Do you know Gapman?

MikeR, scottn, vfrket and 2 others like this.