1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gawd, I hate this state (CA)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hooper, Feb 27, 2018.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

No shit right? I don't listen to radio or watch TV, so I don't see the ads, but the "I hate Trump toooooo!!" campaigns are nauseating.

Government filing lawsuits against the government. Brilliant. They found a way to waste our State and Federal tax dollars at the same time! Woo!

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

EVERY Democrat in Colorado is campaigning exactly that way. They dont even mention their opponent.

I am not kidding, a guy running for a small local office starts off his commercial "with Trump's Washington going the wrong way"

Somehow being the Boulder Valley Dog Catcher is an act of resistance. :)

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That’s not what I want to know about Antonio. How the FUCK did this guy claw his way back? Jesus. I thought he’d been permanently flushed from the system back to the sewer from whence he came. How many dicks did he have to suck to mount a comeback? I’m guessing the answer to that is “all of them.”

Xavier Becerra is a cunt too. Another illegal alien apologist. Now they’re bringing back the 70s and trying to impose rent control again. That’s the perfect solution to low inventories of housing.

This state becomes crazier by the hour. I’ve thought about fleeing to Colorado but apparently that state is ruined too. Maybe I’ll get my own magic underwear and go to Utah.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, maybe not just Cali.

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Infrastructure is a 4 syllable word.

Gotta keep it simple for the masses. :D

The GOP has gone far with "Tax Bad".

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"Spending Bad" is what we need to work on.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We've got a guy here in GA going for Governor that is the entire other extreme - he even brags about his big pickup that he'll personally use to haul illegals back across the border. He's taking the Trump method and turning it up even past 11 :crackup:

SGVRider likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. SGVRider

We need this guy in California. Can we have him? We’ll give you Newsom, Villaraigosa, Feinstein, Pelosi and the whole state legislature in exchange. We’ll even throw in Governor Brown for free. What can you do with them you ask? I suggest a wood chipper, should make damned good fertilizer for them Georgia peaches.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF would we want even one of those? They aren't even good for comic relief.

So you are keeping Maxine?

cav115 likes this.
  11. SGVRider

Like I said, mulch them for the fine Georgia peaches. Use them for fishing bait, or bait for gator hunting. I forgot about her somehow. We have so many that would serve the world better as fertilizer. I don’t know how one place produced so many awful people.

12. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

It will be interesting to see how the midterms go. Record unemployment for blacks and Latinos, near record national unemployment, record unemployment here in WI, WI has had a major influx in major companies like Foxconn, Amazon, Uline, etc, stock market doing well, major tax cuts and bonuses coming out, as close as we have come to peace in the Korean Peninsula in years....and all the other "winning" information that has occurred since Obama left office.

And that will all be "bad" and we "need to go in a different direction". Pathetic.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did you mean employment instead of unemployment?

DrA5 likes this.
  14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Record low is still a thing, no?

15. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Hahaha, yeah, record low unemployment. All the way around.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Same in Iowa. “We need to stop these radical changes and policies and start providing for the people of Iowa”. :Puke:

17. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

So TDS seems to be a nationwide disease. Good progress is really bad progress in their liberal minds.

Hmmm... o_O

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I don't perceive there to be a radical shift in (domestic) policy at all, just a wholesale change of rhetoric. Internationally though, policy and rhetoric both are vastly different.

But let's not forget that "Not Obama/anti-Obama" was The Dons campaign and first year in office. Regardless, Washington is all team flexing and scoring (social) media points these days, so I expect these types of campaigns to just get worse on both sides of the aisle.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I thought that was just rhetoric but watching him completely dismantle the Obama legacy proved me wrong

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep you might check his achievements against his campaign promises, he has done more than most presidential candidates. Well except Obama as he really did get us hoping for change :timeforabeer:

badmoon692008 likes this.