1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage clean out sale SV650, Ninja 250 & 300, GSXR750, FZR400

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by vance, Jul 5, 2017.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

notbostroms bike maybe.

2. vance

vance *

Oh I bet you're right. He's got the white (or silver?) one with chrome wheels. I think Mark's is a similar color, no?

3. britx303

Marks is silver with black GT stripes. notbostroms is white with a bit of blue here and there from what I remember. But I know marks bike well from pitting with him and its insanely stock.

4. britx303

Maaaaan you should run the 400 at daytona!!!!:beer:

5. vance

vance *

Must... resist... temptation.... :D
    nah, I want to see what this EX has got vs the 400. Who knows, I may sell all of my EX crap and keep the 400.

britx303 likes this.
  6. britx303

Run the EX in 500 sbk and the 400 in 500 SS.........dilemma solved:D

7. vance

vance *

Edit! I forgot, the counter shaft nut is stripped. New one on order.

8. britx303

Dang....I coulda sent a replacement down with mark if i would have known. Im obviously not there,but want more 400s on that grid!!!:D

9. britx303

So are you keeping the 400?? :D

vance likes this.
  10. vance

vance *

You dirty dog! :D
    Mine popped on lap 3 of the first race.
    Miguel went from 11th to 1st on the start into T1. Led the whole race until the last 1/2 lap.
    Was really fun to watch :beer:

britx303 likes this.
  11. britx303

I know the feeling. :beer:

12. malott442

malott442 Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation, mine blew through 2 clutches in as many practice rounds there at Daytona this weekend.... missed all of my races :(

Still had a great weekend, thanks to the many awesome people I've met this year!

13. vance

vance *

This is one case where misery does not want company. That's a lot of effort to make that weekend and to not race at all, sorry you went through that.
    I was there about 5-6 years ago for the first CCS 250 class to run Daytona, but have never seriously tried to put a bike together for that weekend. Different animal for sure.

14. vance

vance *

The girls have gone to a storage unit. The bikes need to go.

Ninja 300 running great now $2100

GSXR750 $3000

FZR400 $2200

I also have an EX540 with F2 front end and rear, 39mm CR carbs, megacycle cams, clips on, rear sets, etc. new rear tire $2000

EX525 (the red 996), high comp pistons, new seals, gaskets, motor gone through and cleaned top to bottom properly, all seals and gaskets replaced with new, head ported and polished, new valves, Kibblewhite springs and retainers, manual cam chain tensioner, gen2 stator, RaceTech 0.90 springs with Gold Valve emulators, Penske rear shock, FOG rear set brackets, FOG dog bones (raise swing arm and eliminate squat), clip ons, 2-1 exhaust, All Balls steering bearings, fork seals, Adjustable brake and clutch levers, steel braided brake line (front), EBC Floating front rotor, EBC HH pads, keyless fuel cap, 520 chain, custom Pengel petcock, Barnett clutch with springs, Keihin 35mm CR Specials. This is pretty much everything you could possibly do to a 500 for race prep. Only an idiot would spend that much money on a 500 and I built two identical ones. The #38 bike may also be available, I'm giving my friend first opportunity to pick it up. There's a title for both somewhere, need to find them.
    The red bike did overhear at Daytona, I'll pull the top this coming weekend and replace the head gasket and likely take it over to the dyno to have it tuned for pump gas. It put out 60 on pump and 64+ on MR12, currently tuned for MR12. I may also pick up a zx6 radiator, as this seemed to be a common fix for overheating on the EX back when they were commonly raced.
    The 540 and the 525 are a good fit for WERA's DSB and Clubman, and CCS's 500SS/SB are for the 525.
    storage1.JPG

15. vance

vance *

That was quick. Sales pending on the ninja 300 and FZR400.

16. vance

vance *

What's left:
    EX525 (possibly 2 if my friend doesn't pick one up). $2500 each
    EX540 $2000
    GSXR 750 $3000
    All are OBO
    I'll have the 540 out this coming weekend at Palm Beach

17. vance

vance *

GSXR750 SOLD
    All that’s left is EX500 stuff. I’ll create a thread in vintage with better pics, list of spares and post the link here.

18. YUHENG HUANG

YUHENG HUANG Active Member

ninja 300 still available?

19. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Dude, stop resurrecting the dead. This ad is almost 5 years old.

Just put a WTB ad in the appropriate section that you are looking for a LWT bike.....

Deery888 and Philip Mirgliotta like this.