1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage clean out sale SV650, Ninja 250 & 300, GSXR750, FZR400

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by vance, Jul 5, 2017.

1. vance

vance *

All are OBO and need to go, so please make offers as I am out of room in the garage with more bikes than space. All trades considered but would prefer at least two bikes on my end for one bike or something smaller than a bike, 2 strokes, mini’s, scooters, firearms, uneven trades for multiple bikes plus cash on my end for your whatever, just ask. Delivery available to Palm Beach, Homestead, Roebling, Daytona and the Jennings Endurance Race. Will update the thread with better pics, most need to be resized before I can post them blue fzr1.JPG IMG_6260.JPG 300.3.JPG SV9.jpg .

Gen1 SV650SB: See link with story and pics. Please reply to this thread regarding the SV. $4,000. I never received the custom ram air box from the previous owner but am still working on it. Everything else from the previous for sale thread is still on the bike.
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/sv-650-1st-gen-superbike.339879/

04 GSXR 750 Streetbike: Clear FL title, 8300 miles. Down on the right side, fairing scratched. Stock with a slip on and swing arm extension. $4000.

Ninja 250: No title, BOS only. $2000. Holds FMRRA Palm Beach 250AM lap record of 1:36 as well as 2017 250AM FMRRA Championship with a 170lb pilot. Hot bodies rashed on left side, Race Tech emulators and 0.90 springs, K-Tech rear shock, 520 chain, Clip ons, CFM rear sets, braided front brake line, EBC front pads, head gasket and valve adjustment 2 rounds prior to this post, B-stones with plenty of life left. It’s a pretty well sorted bike and has been a blast.

2014 Ninja 300 bone stock street, clear title, 8300 miles $2500. Bought it with the intention of swapping all of the go fast parts from the aforementioned 250, but I think I’m done for a while with the 250/300 class. Purchased with blown head gasket which will likely be fixed by the weekend. Will post compression pics and a video of it running when finished up. Slight rash on the right side.

FZR400 (Blue/White): Clear title (sort of) roller, no motor. $1000 or will part out if there’s no interest in a few weeks. Fox Shock, D&D exhaust, rear set riser plates. I do have a zero mile motor with receipt of $2000 build that I’m about to put on a stand as a spare that I might consider letting go with this bike.

rdtbull likes this.
  2. vance

vance *

FZR400 pics
    IMG_6264.JPG IMG_6265.JPG IMG_6266.JPG IMG_6267.JPG

Duck150 likes this.
  3. vance

vance *

300 pics
    IMG_6177.JPG IMG_6178.JPG IMG_6179.JPG IMG_6180.JPG IMG_6181.JPG

4. vance

vance *

250 pics

IMG_6283.JPG IMG_6284.JPG IMG_6285.JPG

5. nikeeric86

nikeeric86 Member

Willing to part out the 250? Interested in the rear shock and fork emulators.

6. vance

vance *

If it's still around in a month or so I will part it out.

7. vance

vance *

SV is headed to Wisconsin, potentially sold and if not it will be closer to you cold weather freaks :confused:
    Someone buy this 250 before I start swapping parts to the 300!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  8. vance

vance *

Email notification but the post doesn't show up, Mikegfx4.
    The SV is on its way to Wisconsin and should be at BHF weekend of the 22nd. It's with an old friend who has been with EBR for a while. If he likes it he's keeping it. If not, it will be back up for sale.

9. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

What's your location?

10. vance

vance *

Naples FL, but don't let that deter you :)
    I'm headed to Roebling end of August with a stop in Jacksonville that same weekend.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  11. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Interested in any trades?

12. vance

vance *

Yes, but as the first post states I would prefer at least two bikes of mine for another bike. I'm really out of room. I've managed to get 7 bikes into the garage and I've got 10 total. Will trade for pretty much anything smaller than a full sized bike. Safes are only half full of firearms :)

EDIT: I just tagged the 750 and 300 today and realized I posted the mileage of the 300 for both bikes in original post.
    Mileage of 750 is 31k.

13. vance

vance *

Bump. Can deliver to Tally on 8/21

14. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Do you have any pics of the GSXR?

15. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Any ballpark on shipping costs? Interested in the fzr....id be at your door tomorrow if I wasn't in PA...

16. vance

vance *

Will get pics of the gsxr in the morning.
    As for shipping to PA, I've only used one guy in the last few years, he's $500 flat. I know it can be done cheaper but I just like the dude. Will call you tomorrow.

17. vance

vance *

750 pics. 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG
    This was a sideways trade for a Hayabusa I had.
    After actually looking at it, it's not worth $4,000.
    I've ridden it several times, runs and shifts fine.
    Tagged and title in my name
    down on right side as stated, but the slip on is upside down because the can has a dent on the correct side
    Pillion seat latch is broken, new one ordered this morning, will arrive next week.
    Stock can purchased here, but I'm having trouble getting it to mount correctly (maybe 600 and 750 cans have a different mount point at passenger peg)
    Make an offer

18. vance

vance *

SV650 sold

ninja 250 sold once it makes it to Tally August 20th.

Ninja 300: head lapped and gasket replaced. Still a hard start, will check valve clearance when I get time.

GSXR750 $3500

FZR400 roller $500.

I can bring one more bike besides the 250 to Tally on 8/20.

19. vance

vance *

SV650 sold

ninja 250 sold once it makes it to Tally August 20th.

FZR sold, headed to Roebling 8/27

Ninja 300: head lapped and gasket replaced. Still a hard start, will check valve clearance when I get time.

GSXR750 $3500

I can bring one more bike besides the 250 to Tally on 8/20 and one more bike to Roebling 8/27.

20. vance

vance *

Bump
    Only two left are:

Ninja 300 Still haven't gotten to the compression test, will likely be the end of the September before it's done.
    $2000 as is, $2500 once I get whatever is wrong with it fixed.

GSXR750 $3000

These need to go. Not traveling much out of South FL for the remainder of the year. Daytona in October and Barber in November.