1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallaxy II , III vs I phone 4, 4s

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by chadspaint, Aug 15, 2012.

1. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

agreed.. I had lawn chair, a warm cup of coffee, toast, a banana, sunglasses, internet, 2 batteries and some homeless people for entertainment

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

so what was new? a phone with a bigger screen... :Poke: like all the androids

3. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

What new technology? 4G that the rest of us had for years? A bigger screen which is still smaller than the screens we have had for years? A camera that is equivalent to the phones we had last year? I mean if you are an early adopter of technology you don't wait in line for the iPhone, you bought the phone that came out months ago that will still blow next years iPhone out of the water haha. Apple is so far behind the technology game when it comes to phones it's not even funny.

4. chadspaint

So you are saying the gargantuan s3 that has weird sounds is the ticket? Or is there something we are missing

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Yeah, the S3 has similar specs as the iPhone 5. But I like the fact that I can put an SD card in for more memory, and replace the battery if I want. Apple is behind on tech.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Uh Apple has the Genius Bar at a retail location near you...sir. :D

7. backcountryme

And that is relevant how?

8. backcountryme

9. chadspaint

It does really make sense to stay w the android system if that's what you have. I like my s3. I phone suks ! ;) :Poke:

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

My galaxy SIII sucks a big dick.

I have to pull the battery and let it reset itself from crashing 5x a day.

Phone reception is worse than 80's cordless housephones.

12. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

The S1 has a history of that, the S3 does not, you more than likely have an installed app causing those issues. Open app market is both a positive and a negative sometimes.