1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallaxy II , III vs I phone 4, 4s

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by chadspaint, Aug 15, 2012.

1. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Is there a good comparison? Which one will play pandora longer on a charge and which one won't overheat all the time??? Thanks for your Time !! :D

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Wait a month and get the iPhone 5/6 or whatever they call the new one.

3. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Yep. No way in hell I'd buy a new phone right now, with the iPhone5 getting announced on Sept 12th. 3 and 1/2 more weeks to go!

4. 1coopgt

1coopgt Well-Known Member

Motorola Razr Maxx

5. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Razr MAXX supposedly has great battery life but in every other aspect the Galaxy SIII blows it out of the water (even price). Those two along with the HTC One X are the current new hotness for Android phones.

Don't know much about the iPhone 5... probably should read up tho, considering what I do for a living.

6. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Which carrier are you currently with ?

7. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Sprint til october.. 79.99 a month for pretty much unlimited everything

8. SlyRy

SlyRy Registered user

one of the worst smartphones out. I can't wait to throw mine in a river when the iphone5 comes out

9. I just bought the Samsung Note a couple of hours ago and I'm loving it. It is like the other top Android phones with dual processors etc, bit the screen is big. It is sorta a cross between a phone and a tablet. I rarely use my phone as a phone, so this thing is awesome.

10. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I'm quite happy with the Galaxy S3. I miss some aspects of the way the iPhone works, but not enough to make me go back.

11. AZ-MilleR

AZ-MilleR Well-Known Member

iPhone 5/Unibody iPhone/Whatever they are going to call it.

12. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I'm due for a phone too, and Sprint SUCKS unless you never ever leave the interstate, then its great.

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'm on my s3 right now. Pretty happy so far. Had it about a month.

14. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I've got the S3. I listen to Pandora for a good portion of my day and watch 2 TV shows on Netflix while I'm on the treadmill. With that usage, I get a full day. No heat issues. It's a great phone, and it's not an Apple product, so it's got that going for it as well, haha.

15. caferace

caferace No.

Totally happy with my S3.

-jim

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best phone I've ever used. Significantly better than the S2 and hands down better than the iPhone. 4g speeds, faster processor. Droid's OS has a bunch of little things that just make the phone so easy to use. Similar to what Chris said, it's a cross between a phone and a tablet - but it's not overwhelmingly big like a tablet.

I don't get into the voice activation stuff too much, but it's really good too and just as good (some sites have said better) than Apple's Siri.

17. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Wait til the iPhone 5 comes out in a month. It'll be well worth it.

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's great that the dueling technologies keep pushing each other. Win, win for the consumers - minus the data plan prices. :)

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I held a S3 the other day it is was way to freakin big for me... maybe I have small hands, but while holding it in my left hand, I couldnt reach the other side of the screen with my thumb, making it impossible to dial.

20. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

A guy I work with in Brazil has one of those. He coined a new name for it..."the Fablet". For some reason we can't seem to get our marketing team to adopt that moniker for our phones :D