1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallaxy II , III vs I phone 4, 4s

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by chadspaint, Aug 15, 2012.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I thought the same thing at first and got the hang of it. It's especially nice when browsing the web, getting news feeds, etc.

I definitely needed a case. The thing is too dang slim and slippery that I knew I'd drop it and break it otherwise.

2. My hands are big enough that I can turn The Fablet :D sideways and type with my thumbs. Or i can hold it upright and type with 1 thumb. But the thing is, the screen is big enough that I don't have to turn it sideways.

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I have the 4S iPhone, love it but all the phones are good, if you're looking to buy now however I 'd wait just long enough to look at the iPhone 5's feature set before getting anything.

I'm a Heavy user, I use a mophie Air pack which gets me till about midday before it begins to draw on the iPhone battery. It's on full bright all the time, bluetooth always on. Never any battery issues.

A lot of time streaming music, pandora's ok but I use MOG almost all the time. It Rocks! Blue tooth to a Big Jambox at the beach. Awesome!!:rock:

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    Just ignore all of the obvious fanboy crap from the Appleheads and Android people. Play with them in the store when the iPhone 5 comes out. All of the top phones are pretty damned good.

5. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Iphone 6...

6. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

I'm over this shit. I waited sinc 5:30 in the morning for an I phone 5. 2nd in line and they only had 2 phones. There was a couple ahead of me that got them both. S 3 for me

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sprint store, kinda makes sense they'd only have 2.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The people who will camp out and wait in line to by an electronic item scare the crap out of me. I just don't get it.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Me either. Hell, I don't like going into stores that aren't motorcycle related for any reason :D

10. AZ-MilleR

AZ-MilleR Well-Known Member

Did it once, then came to my senses and realized it's so much easier to just pre-order and have Fedex deliver it.

11. chadspaint

it's simple. my wife works nights at the hospital and when she got up she just went over there . there and then when I got up and replaced her. still being second in line. I think they had more than 2 phones. some guy from a business walked up and said that he made an appointment yesterday. which I tried to do and they wouldn't let me. pretty sure he got the third fourth and fifth phone had. I think they all got 5 phones.sprint is the best plan because it's only a 79 dollars a month for everything you don't pay for any extra apps or anything. the S 3 is too fucking big. the iPhone sucks. I'm going to keep the 400 dollar upgrade for the 2 phones and get the cyst fucking taking off my dog's tail with the money. I'll just deal with the evo and try to use my phone less.. less fuck it. All of this was evo talk to text. Lol

12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

No kidding, why in the hell would anyone suffer to get any electronics? Is it so that you are cool and hip for that first month? That is one of Apple's masterful marketing strategies, and one they pull off really well. Build suspense, then limited supply to build the want reflex, then flood the market.

13. chadspaint

I didn't really suffer too bad. I didn't commit to anything. I'm happy. the only thing good about it is I would have been 1 of the first ones to have 1. that was worth waiting in line a little bit for. just so I can rub it in shady.s face or something haha

14. Venom51

I still don't understand that one either. You are never the first to have one. Unless you are one of the designers.

15. chadspaint

for me going into stores sucks. the only stores that are fun to go and for me are. taking my wife to buy a bikini or dress or something. tons of hot chicks. I get to see my wife naked in public dressing rooms. plus we get to go out to dinner afterwards and she pays for it. other than that , stores in shopping is pretty much gay as fuck

16. chadspaint

if I would have got 1 I would have been first to have 1. first before you first before shady or anybody else is posting on this board. Duh. did you forget your brain this morning?

17. Venom51

Mine seems to be working fine....:D

So you are an Apple hardware designer?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And then what? :confused:
    Everybody will have one in a couple of weeks.

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup: having seen the new 5, im still wondering where the "worth it" comes in. The wife has the 4s, i just put the OS6 operating system on it, and....well........like i said, worth it? :crackup: thats a good one.

20. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

if your contract is up and you resign and can get one for like $200... sure.

now way in hell am i paying $800 for a phone if im still on contract