1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foreign films.....

Discussion in 'General' started by XFBO, Dec 14, 2013.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not even politics. I don't care if you lean left or right so long as you are a decent human being. I'm not convinced he is.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not like he was getting rich (or even being able to buy a pack of smokes) from me. :D I saw The Beaver on a plane and that Apocalypto now on a Free HBO weekend.

Meh, I grew up around a lot of whack jobs who were afraid of and hated about everyone and everything. I just tuned them out. Shit, we have some pretty f@ckin' f@cked up people around this place that if I actually cared about would be getting a lower body midget beatdown if they yapped their shit around me and I let it wind me up.

I'm too nice and even keeled to get wound up about extra crunchy nutballs anymore. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely true. I was even cool with him being a pissy drunk until he actually give up his real feelings.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't get wound up, not even close. I just won't give them my money if I can avoid it. Not some major thing, just my thing.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't give ANYONE my money. Maybe Kevin Smith and those Despicable Me people. and Amex. :crackup:

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

- Das boots

- Amelie Poulain

Then a whole lot of Luc Besson Films:
    - Subway
    - Le grand Bleu
    - Leon
    - La Femme Nikita