1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I do not think USA today is a good source as I have seen police at 21.8 per 100,000 and rated at no 10. I also did not see firefighters which is up there around the LEOs. I think the BLS would have better data.

https://www.bls.gov/

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I see all the people freaking out over it but haven't had time to look at real details/info.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have no evidence backing up your shit so shut the fuck up yourself. This is why you get called stupid. Your assumption has no more basis in reality than his yet you get your panties bunched and start showing your normal self. Sad little man.

XFBO likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His reasoning is sound, yours not remotely close.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not seeing a problem with that, why the hell were any of those cars staying there anyway?

6. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Same reason truck is staying there, traffic jam.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don’t tell me what to do fat man.

It wasn’t an assumption, it was a thought process and an analysis of the reports. If Dern’s dumbass is going to come in here and try to give me shit, I’m going to slap him down.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s the same fucking reasoning...

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The car they are hiding behind is literally pushing the
    two cars ahead of him in a desperate effort to get out
    of the line of fire. Those cops are using a civilian as a
    human shield and it's outrageous.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I'm surprised more bystanders didn't get murked w/ this level of marksmanship.....

upload_2019-12-9_17-51-43.png

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You don't see a problem with taking cover behind a civilian vehicle, which is obviously just trying to get away, and drawing fire to it? Watch the video again and reconsider.

SuddenBraking and Steeltoe like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You slap like a bitch. Fucktard.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This.

Using civilians as human shields is what ISIS cowards do.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

In GTA, once the bullets start flying the civvies all start running. They don’t sit in their cars waiting to be bullet sponges.

Ain’t that how it works in real life, too?

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If it happens at a WERA event, I will seek cover behind Mongo.

Circacee and pickled egg like this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This is BEYOND fucked up. How many innocent people are in jail because of this guy and his buddies? How many more are in jail from the same thing happening at other departments (because it’s VERY common)?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I meant more why is the first of the three that are moving not actually moving - or the van with room in front of it and so on. Lots of room/spaces to go either direction and get away from the gunfire.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, it was absolutely an assumption with not one single fact to back it up other than "cops fired guns".

You can't slap down anyone or anything :crackup:

BTW - sooner or later the cutesy half ass insults will result in someone actually being slapped down. Just a helpful hint on how to be more of a people person ;)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's just it - were they drawing fire and overall no - they were at the back of it and trying to stop gunfire that was happening, I don't like what they felt they had to do but I get it.

Now - before you all flip the fuck out, that is assuming they were put in a position of having to fire to stop even more innocents from being killed/hurt. I'm in no way saying they were correct in all of this at all, could be 100% some cop or cops totally fucked up. Just saying that one clip with the cops hiding behind the corner of the SUV to get closer to a clean shot on bad guys - that one thing I can understand.