1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:clap::crackup::clap::crackup:

I think I just peed a little bit

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

All I needed to see was California......enough said.

I've been saying that for yrs, Mike. I even stressed a good number of years back to wait and see the mess that comes out of our Liberal cities as they continue to FTP thus leading them to have to lower hiring requirements because the qualified personnel gives them the finger. It's been happening for over a decade but since the Obama Admin it's gotten much worse.

Pleeeeaaaasssse, don't get me started on why YOU don't trust cops!!! :Putter::crackup::crackup::crackup:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Let's do! I'm far enough out of the divorce that I can probably talk freely about some of it. Or we can DM if you prefer.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It has never been my contention that all cops
    are bad, it's that they don't get rid of the bad
    ones before something terrible happens.
    I'm sure you knew cops that you didn't want to
    work with because they were fuck-ups.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

If they can get away with it, most cops will always side with other cops, regardless of right/wrong/legality. If anyone remembers, this thread was started based on an article about body cameras making that harder for cops to do.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

XFBO likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Look at the numbers. The bad ones get put out one a regular basis. Not all, and that does suck, but the majority never make it as far as they used to. They have been cleaning house for many decades now.

XFBO likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Bastards. From the sound of it, it was a long term group effort. There's gonna be a lot of people getting out of jail and a lot of checks cut from the Houston PD's insurance co.

11. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This reminds me of those memes about the Biden/Warren being in politics for 40 years and running on "what they want to do" vs Trump being in office for 3 years and running on his accomplishments :D

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

What is even funnier is Biden was a big part of the '94 crime bill that allow the clean-up and he cannot even run on that one accomplishment.

14. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wait for it........

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well, yeah...I guess it would be kinda difficult to comment.

64 rnds?