1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

“Once spoke to”?:crackup:The dude was a mentor, the professor for nearly all of my criminal justice classes, and wrote me a letter of recommendation.

We’re all douchetards on here, or at least we should be. It’s the only be place where we can explore all this crap without much blowback. The types of conversations we have in here would get your teeth kicked down your throat in real life.

jase likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking finally, someone gets it. :D

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

380 pages in.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Your wife absolutely plays a roll in your recent transformation, that's why I bring it up, dumbass. Either one of two things happen, 1) you were always a major ftp fucktard who was afraid to voice your opinions on her except for the harshest of incidents OR 2) she flipped your fuck 99.9% of all police switch.... so which is it?

And that level of arrogance, woohoooo, it has to make even Dave S. chuckle a lil. That must have been REALLY REALLY hard to manage all the years you've been posting in here.

This guy had been acting like a Libertarian/ conservative for yearssss, and what am I reading recently, that he's been holding onto his educational debt just in case some Liberal hack passes a student loan forgiveness bill???? And he a highly paid guy who runs a multimillion company whos gonna retire a millionaire within the next 10-15 yrs? Lmaoooo.... dude, if I got all that straight, you're nothing but a closet elitist libtard who only wants others to pay for your BS expenses....Democrat Underground would be proud to have you on their forum.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's fullofshitits. He's not the only one on the beeb with the disease.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We’re you not gonna tell me what you do got a living?

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

"If you got all that straight"? You've never had anything straight in your fucking life. Literally NOTHING you think about me is true. That's probably why you're such a worthless, shitty cop - you're a fucking moron. So go mind your own fucking business - maybe waste away your retirement drinking Roundup or something.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. If I'm ever at Barber or something and run into you in person I'll gladly talk about it, but I'm not mixing my professional life with this shit show.

jase likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol I don’t want to know the company name and phone number.

Just curious about profession...

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So what you are saying is that even he wasn't good enough at convincing others there was an issue when he was active so he left and went somewhere he could easily convince others he was profoundly smarter than the rest of the law enforcement establishment.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not even close. I have agreed with you on things. I disagree on things. usually the ones I agree on you can step back and be objective about and don't involve people dating your ex :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry but opinions based on factually incorrect information can absolutely be wrong.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Huh? MSHP is one of the most respected law enforcement agencies in the country. They don't do the dumb shit we've been talking about in here.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe put them all in one post this time instead of making me spend the next two hours reviewing whatever was going on way back when I originally posted whatever you're quoting.

15. Venom51

If he was so good and he knew what the issues are then why didn't he go make a difference running a department somewhere and showing others how a department could be run better?

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You weren't who I was talking about when I posted that. But again, enough with the ex wife. God's honest truth, my opinion on LE matters has absolutely nothing to do with that disaster. We used to discuss these same things.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't know, maybe because he'd put in a full career, made a difference, and EARNED his retirement? Hopefully the people he trained and influenced can make a difference - possibly even by ranting on an obscure internet forum.....:crackup:

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  18. Venom51

Doesn't seem to be the case so far...

19. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

wow....... I sure wish I had never even opened this thread .

While there is most definitely cases of police brutality . It amazes me that so many on here act almost like a physical altercation with a cop doing his duty is just your average every day fight between two civilians .
    The stakes are way higher, the mindset is completely different and the cop most definitely has a lethal weapon on him that can be taken in the heat of the moment and used against him .

If I was a cop no way in hell would I go hand to hand with anyone knowing if I lose or during the struggle I could lose my weapon and have it used against me .

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sure, some people are definitely psychos, and you never know when you’re going to run into one, but most people that run/fight aren’t trying to kill the cop, they’re just trying to escape. If you watch the videos, people are rarely on the offensive when wrestling with police.

I’m sure there will be ten people along here shortly to try to prove me wrong, but feel free to watch the videos and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

But to address your specific statement of “no way you’d go hand to hand...”, what would you do? Let them go? Shoot them in the back as they ran away?