1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A chihuahua is not a dog. But the dude definitely fucked up.

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So a Nashville PO was recently charged with 1st degree murder for a shooting with an ARMED bad guy who tried to flee. My understanding is during the short foot pursuit bad guy kept looking over his shoulder gun in hand, ignored commands to stop/get down/drop gun......officer decided he wasn't risking getting shot at, so fired at him, killing him. I think this might actually be the first case where shooting an ARMED suspect got a LEO charged. Absolutely pathetic.

Well, Arlington PD had a shooting a week ago, released the video yesterday........this is reality of how quick things turn to shit and suspect this will be what gets the NPD Officer acquitted.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/A...adly-Officer-Involved-Shooting-504498682.html

(FF to 18:50)

F'ing Liberals, they won't stop til they fuck up policing in all their strongholds.

K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The piece of shit cop who murdered the kid in Chicago got sentenced today.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They are working hard to do that in Minneapolis. They are pushing for a "civilian board" to control MPD. F'n retards.

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Just pull out the police so the misunderstood people won't get shot by law enforcement officers. The community can handle it.

They can blame themselves when things don't improve (we all know it won't)

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

No doubt a cover up. On the other hand fuck Chicago and it’s ilk. Two peas in a pod. They are good for each other. Let it burn.

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"its" (I'm betting your two-fucks meter is pegged.)

K51000 likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Officer Andrew Delke charged with 1st degree murder after shooting a fleeing suspect in the back in Nashville.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, you're up on your game today.....:crackup:

It's cute how you keep leaving pertinent info out of your one liners, you'd make a good fit with MSM these days.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nashville used to be OK but is fast turning into a Liberal Hellhole running by rich artsy people that ruin it for normal people

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh make no doubt about that, the DA there appears to be a POS of the highest order, recently comparing police to Nazi's.....somehow, Cali, NJ and NY managed to squeeze in one of their own [liberal] kind in office there.

I've been saying it for a few yrs now, didn't think it'd happen this quick but Liberals are going to make it unlawful to shoot at these shitbags UNTIL they shoot OR get stabbed by them first. If not directly it'll happen indirectly as they continue to charge cops doing their job, others will be too scared to do their job.

All these Liberal Cities are already having a hard time getting quality candidates to fill applications, I'll never know what they're thinking when they do this stupid shit.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, no worries dude but thanks. :)

13. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Jesus fuck... that's next level fucked up... especially just letting the dog suffer after shooting it... I can't believe how chill that guy was about it... If that had been my dog I don't think I could have stopped myself from going ape on that cop

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not everyone can be as smart as you.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Purposely ignoring key FACTS in incidents like this isn't an 'intelligence' problem, it's an agenda driven one. Rev. Al smiles down on your weak attempts tho.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Much like me smiling at your grade school jabs. It's like putting my hand on your forehead while you kick at my shins. Lol

SpeedyE likes this.