1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Currently tied up in court proceedings. But you're like me and don't live in TX or race with CMRA. You prolly shouldn't discuss it. 270 should be along shortly to question why you care and point out that no one was discussing this with you until you chimed in.

VFR#52 and josh7owens like this.
  2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Holy shit, do I need to start calling out names or some shit? Ya'll just hug it out.
    :dead:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    VFR#52, backbone and panthercity like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nothing wrong with momey races.

Good question. I'm sure Allen will chime in and propose there were no misappropriation of funds or club bylaws circumvented. From what I have read, it's not going to end up well for some of the CMRA BODs or their hired help.
    Geez, look, I just stated my opinion on this matter. I drew my own conclusion and shared it based on what I read.
    See the difference Allen.

VFR#52 and josh7owens like this.
  4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Jug it out? Issat a TX thing? I'd have to practice. But ... I'm from WI, so most things dealing with jugs, I can hold my own. :Poke:

VFR#52 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Manchester...just because. Either a lawyer or this thread needs to die.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  6. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Fixed it just for you

CMRA 270 likes this.
  7. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Josh don't care.

8. CMRA 270

Nice work!

9. CMRA 270

Still working it's way through court.

Nobody asked you. Why do you care?:blart:

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Are you really that dense, WTF do you think this thread has been about? My issue is with the way the CMRA BOD shirked their duties, failed to follow their own bylaws, allowed the members to publicly humiliate another member, etc, etc, etc....you know the issues that have been raised in this thread.

I did tell you my identity, you just failed to looked it up. The BBS does not care to know my identity, it is my privilege and my decision to either let my identity be known or not. You made that decision for another which shows you are a douche. Why you did it, who knows my magic eight ball is in the shop for repairs. End of discussion on identity as it has no relevance to the discussion.

I have never met Inge, but can't think of any past posts where he was caught lying. So yeah, I give him the benefit of doubt as a human being posting opinions on the BBS. You have been caught lying and will always be a liar in my book.

motoracer1100 and VFR#52 like this.
  12. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CMRA 270 likes this.
  13. CMRA 270

Guess you're not getting a wedding invite.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

15. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But that's what you said, you just said that and I am repeating the words that you just said.

jpence and CMRA 270 like this.
  16. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

hey panthercity why does it look like the guy beating the dead horse is playing with himself

17. caferace

caferace No.

Dude. Read whatever into it you want. Just clean up the mess.

--jim

panthercity likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Obviously the horse beaters get off on it.

panthercity and CMRA 270 like this.
  19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Is there any other way to beat a dead horse?

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Soooooo, any updates? Not on all the legal back and forths and shit. Nope, have they started killing all lawyers yet? :D