1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's hard for me to fathom anyone praying on a child in a manner like CM was convicted of.
    I have to believe the CMRA members he associated with had no clue what CM was doing.
    I have to think that they had no knowledge nor did they participate.
    So I would say, no.

VFR#52 and CMRA 270 like this.
  2. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

And I pointed out to you that being butt hurt over an internet tiff and not enjoying the sport you love might be even more retarded.

3. CMRA 270

Thanks for that...it's sick as shit. Everyone has the creeps...

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

No offense but you seem a little surprised of my answer. :mad::D
    Yeah, it fucking beyond sick. Dude needs a bullet in his head.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Psst ... my refusal to give a cent to an organization that YOU represent as a BOD member impacts my ability to enjoy this sport in no way. Looks like I'm not too retarded.

You, on the other hand, continue to throw insults at people due to your inability to comprehend the things that are written, which further show your true colors, as even Captain Poo Poo Pants saw when he called you out on it. But continue on with your stellar CMRA representation.

Still waiting on that show of my approval BTW. Or are you just going to continue to deflect so as not to admit to not being able to comprehend what I actually wrote?

VFR#52 and bleacht like this.
  6. CMRA 270

Jesus Christ you're a bonehead. You weigh in on shit nobody is even talking to you about. You offer advice and expect that everyone takes it.

Don't care re what you do or where you do it.

7. CMRA 270

No, I'm not. It's beyond F'd up. Bullet indeed.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey princess, nobody was talking to you about anything until you weighed in on it, either. Weird how that works, isn't it?

I don't "expect" anyone takes my advice. I offered it up to help you stop digging CMRA into a bigger hole by showing it's governed by guys that act like you continue to. By all means, continue on. I'm sure it'll help draw in even more people, which is great for the sport.

I'll also take this continued lack of addressing the actual "meat" of my post as your admitting that you can't/didn't understand my initial post was sticking up for the board members associated with the kiddy-diddler.

Keep on keeping on and making a great example of how CMRA BOD members really want to treat people that might question them/their actions.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

This thread is basically a back and forth between two-three people that need to hug it out.

What happened with all the money that got stolen and embezzled? That's what I want to hear and talk about. Not some fucking pedo that's overshadowing the real issues that are going on with this club.

You all have spent the last 10 pages saying the same shit over and over talking about some nasty pedo that was "just a member" of the club. I want to hear about what's actually going on and what has actually happened with the club and the fucking money?!

10. CMRA 270

What happened to not owing anybody shit?

And now...I'm a princess.

Lol. Dude....you're entertaining at least, I'll give you that.

11. CMRA 270

Yeah, what you said.

FWIW...most peeps are probably pretty ok dudes. I've got to believe that at the end of the day, we're all just racers and care about the sport...and other racers.

David B likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Who said anything about owing anyone? I said no one here owes you shit ... specifically, the names and CMRA history you were requesting.

I haven't said you owe me anything. Your inability/refusal to stand behind a statement YOU made is yet another showing of your lack of character. It's alright. There's plenty of it on display already. I understand.

With your apparently fragile ego, you've been a princess for far longer than just now. Your resort to name-calling just finally got me to call it what it is.

Glad I entertain you. Wish I could say the same. Instead, you continue to show you're incapable of having an honest discussion or understanding how your treatment of people could negatively impact your club, which is the same old hat for you.

VFR#52 and bleacht like this.
  13. CMRA 270

:Poke::cool:
    Call me princess again...

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ok, princess. Now what?

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. CMRA 270

Love ❤️ that.

josh7owens likes this.
  16. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:timeforabeer:

:crackup:
    :Putter:

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Best be careful. If Josh likes ya too much, he might come down there to race. He'll just shut everything down b/c people won't want to race against "The Legend". :D

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don't you have some 12 year old to school on slowcarts? :D

badmoon692008 and VFR#52 like this.
  19. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I'd love to come down and race. Surely some noob would take me out on the track though. Haha

20. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Meh, no Karting till 8/13 when they race for money again. I only go if it's a money race. :) I don't get in the kart for free, duh!

But really what happened to all the money that was stolen? Was the people charged with thief and the money returned?!

VFR#52 likes this.