1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Typing in all-caps doesn't make you right.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well he we was stupid then. At no time should you speak to a government agency without counsel present. You probably shouldn't go to the DMV without counsel present and you certainly shouldn't talk to a fed hired prosecutor or the FBI without counsel present.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

All them democrats are alike man.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What's going to be awesome is when Trump starts issuing presidential pardons to everyone Mueller railroads :D Snowflake heads will EXPLODE!

5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Just like a mob boss would do.

848 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, to be fair, the scenario I was thinking of was when a new Colonel is appointed at our Highway Patrol, he usually fires/demotes several of the serving Captains (I think it's customary for most to retire) because they were all in direct competition for his job, and would be the first to benefit from his failure.

If I remember correctly, there was an article early into the DT presidency about a large number of high level DOJ and other executive branch employees not resigning as is customary.

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I don't recall mentioning the Fbi interview. He was sworn in before making his plea to the Court the judge said he never took a guilty plea from someone who maintained he was not guilty, he wanted his ass under Oath

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  8. Handicapped Racer

NOPE SURE DOESN'T BUT THIS TRANSCRIPT DOES Flynn oath.PNG

9. Handicapped Racer

LOL Don't be mad at me be mad at the Judge

10. Handicapped Racer

The 302 said they told him he could have anyone he wanted to sit in do so but if he did they would need to involved the DOJ but the "302" never said he couldn't, but those are their words.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh FFS, you're dense

12. Handicapped Racer

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What exactly did he "Lie" about?? (I really don't want to read 9pgs of obtuse ramblings mixed with maybe and might.)

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I am not sure what the details were that Flynn "lied" about.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

A conversation he had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak ?

Thats it?? ALL this Shit is for a Gawdamn Conversation?? Nobody Died?? AYFKM?? What a Bunch Of BULLSHIT...I want a Fkn Refund.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Yup, that's it. That's why IMO all this shit stinks to high heaven and why it is rightfully called a witch hunt. He had a meeting, in the scope of his duties as incoming NSA, and Mueller hung him for it because he couldn't remember the exact specifics of the conversation he had.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Easier said than done in his line of work. I have been across the table with FBI agents before as part of the process. He did have reason to believe he was performing his governmental duties rather than being interrogated.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup: I bet you weren't working for Trumpybear at the time. Across the table as in opposition?
    No, he was just stupid, in this case. When they start asking you where you've been and who you talked to, the Liberty Bell ought to be donging in your head.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not yet but if he gets reelected.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You mean the 302 written 7 months after the interview, or the 302 written by one of the interviewing agents right after the interview, the way it is usually done?
    That 302 is nowhere to be found, and the man who wrote it is also nowhere to be found.

You have to be blind to ignore all the oddities of the handling of questioning Flynn.