1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I never said that, I said I'd lawyer up and keep kicking, I know too many police officers and everyone tells me there are three things you do when dealing with the police.
    Never talk to the police without a lawyer
    Never talk to the police without a lawyer
    Never talk to the police without a lawyer.
    Police are not your friends

My only issue is this really comes off like if your a republican and they're being prosecuted they did nothing wrong if it's a democrat they're guilty.
    if your a Democrat and they're being prosecuted they did nothing wrong if it's a Republican they're guilty.

What's the truth. I kinda voted for Trump, Primary only lol He won the election fair and square, he didn't make someone go into a booth and pull the lever for him if they were influenced by facebook, IG, infowars or some other site so what no one made them do so his Electoral win... how ever slight it may have been was legit. If something is there let the man do his job. Cause if he comes back and indicts everyone around him and clears trump I wonder what that thread will look like.

2. Handicapped Racer

Or protecting his son, I wish I had gone up to that court house yesterday lol I was too curious as to how this was going to play out. When they brought up the Enron case I was thinking "this is about to get interesting"

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have never claimed no one did anything wrong. My point is that when the DOJ comes after anyone with the unlimited resources of the Federal Government and unprincipled prosecutors the system is not honest or fair. Lawyering up is not indication of guilt or innocence.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Foreign governments have been interfering in our elections since the beginning of elections. It only became a big deal when Trump won.

As far as prosecution of crimes, throw them all in jail. I am not biased when it comes to equal application under the law. The problem is there was no evidence of a crime committed by some/most of these people and the Mueller probe kept digging until they could find something, and when they couldn't they laid the perjury trap.

DC won't fairly investigate itself because there would be a shit ton of people going to jail. This is why term limits are needed.

5. Handicapped Racer

I don't care either way...…. Lawyer

Officer I was in fear for my life and fired my weapon to protect myself and my child. there is his weapon I will fully cooperate with your investigation but I will only do so after I've spoken to my attorney. FUCK DAT

Just and example

6. Handicapped Racer

Help me understand this perjury trap

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

8. Handicapped Racer

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

dude i just used a link to explain a perjury trap, as you asked. you will need to find somebody else to debate it.

10. Handicapped Racer

Fair enough

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The problem you seem to have missed is that only Republicans associated with Trump are being investigated and prosecuted.
    All Democrats have walked so far.
    Flynn is being prosecuted for lying to the FBI; the thing Flynn lied about doing was not illegal or wrong.
    There is video of a number of people involved in this who were lying to Congress and the FBI with no charges filed, and there are records of probably dozens of people who by now have testified to contradictory facts, none of who have been bothered by Mueller in any way.
    This prosecution of Flynn is obscene and has completely destroyed his life along with a number of family members, and over what?

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Did you read the article that Fonda linked?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Flynn plead what he did because he thought it was in his self interest. That happens all the time. That does not mean he was innocent nor guilty merely that he thought the best plan was to plead out. Remember Mueller threatened this man's family and has a history of behavior that is pretty horrible. Consider the midnight armed raid to serve a warrant on a person who was cooperating. Or look into his behavior when he destroyed Arthur Anderson Company with convictions that were largely overturned lately. It is one thing to be innocent it is another to stand up to a malicious persecutor who has the resources available that Mueller does.

As to the perjury. You go to the White House to interview a man who asks if he should have representation there and you answer no with the idea of gathering information you already have???? Yep nothing to see there. What has been done to General Flynn is an abomination of justice and a low point in our countries history.

14. Spang308

This

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Umm, Flynn was not under oath.

16. Handicapped Racer

I didn't see it was going to ask about it. What page is it on?

17. Spang308

Then there's that too.
    Pesky details.
    Mueller railroaded Flynn, threatened his family and bankrupted him...over mistaken statements about a perfectly legal phone conversation he had with a Russian ambassador. His phone conversation and the details that were discussed were not illegal, but hey, let's pound on the guy, ruin his life and see if we can get him to play ball against the President.

18. Handicapped Racer

UM FLYNN WAS.

19. Spang308

Scroll up ^^^

20. Spang308

Not at the time of his FBI interview. He was not and it was suggested he not have council present also.