1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figures the rats would gather around a corpse first

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's not true.

Wild hair brained conspiracy theories are nothing new. They are also countless in number. The more wild, the more the kooks defend it's truth.

How about this as the chant for the left "No war with Iraq, we don't care that the population of a country is being tortured en mass"? Work for you and the other fools?

Man, you are pushing my buttons today Chuck.

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Even if I bite and say the hawks did lead this war charge...

...in hindsight, it was a mistake to not remove Saddam in '91. Many in the administration knew it then, but were deterred by the "give peace a chance" crew.

:Puke:

Only someone with logic as twisted as you could believe criticism based on the fact that some advocated doing the right thing 10-12 years ago.

3. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

100% true...

After 9/11 there where two things they wanted to do.

1. Invade Afghanistan and go after the Taliban

2. Regime change in Iraq. By force.

Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq. Wolfowitz wanted a regime change since 1992.

Powell wanted to use diplomacy, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz wanted to go it alone.

If you don't believe me...check out PBS frontline. The program aired last week. The Long Road to War.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/longroad/

Pretty scary?? Read the national secretary policy, most of Wolfowitz ideas are in there verbatim.

Guess who's next??? IRAN!!!

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

so?

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You tell'em, Brad. I don't think the world would cry much over the fall of Iran.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kick ass. We can have the Tehran to Baghdad dessert race. bet that would draw more racers the the Baja 500.

I still say the story is total hawg wash.

7. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

..you two should enlist.....now why should we invade Iran???

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

because we are the USA!

because we're ten, and...............one

dat's the fact jack!

9. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Already did Chuck. I joined the USMC in 1987 instead of going to U Penn. I was two weeks short of graduation from basic when I DESTROYED both my knees. months learning to walk again with crutches, almost another year looking really cool walking around with two canes. Arthritis is horrible in my knees on wet cold morning. I was eligible to rejoin after 18 months but decided it wasn't wise.

Oh, I turned down my settlement of $87 a month for the rest of my life, because I felt a serving US Marines family deserved the money more.

Now how about you. What did you do to earn your right to live free?

11. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...Brad....haven't won a war since.... WWII....

12. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

What about Syria?

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...applied at Air Force and Naval Academy...to fly jets... I guess I wasn't an eagle scout...so went Purdue to get an Aero Eng Degree...

I have a pilots license...

14. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Invade Iran?

Why...indeed? For all the right reasons, of course.

First, because we can.
    Second, because might makes right.
    Third, they they got oil too... more for us.
    Fourth, they have some civilians we haven't killed and Iraq must be about out by now.
    Fifth, because Bloody Bush is President... and Raghead Killer Rumsfeld is SecDef.

And last, but not least ... because it makes you act so silly when when we do these things. Wheee! :D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that was comic relief numbskull. bill murray, stripes.

we won the gulf war. and we will win this one too. ;)

16. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Under the Bush doctrine.... man it’s a slippery slope....

Indonesia, Iran, Burma, Syria....man the list is long....and as John mentioned...

We are already fighting on three fronts, Philippines, Afghanistan and Iraq.

17. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You forgot to put France and Germany on the list - we'll repossess them for failure to pay back loans.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i hope the next offensive will involve the stupid dellusional people right here at home.

oh, and :) for the bbs glee club.

19. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Three fronts, hell. What about here at home?

20. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...its a cross between California Sensimilia and Kentucky Blue-Grass... you can play 18 holes and get stoned to the bejesus...

BTW...i didn't even try to spell those...