1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figures the rats would gather around a corpse first

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

blah blah....blah....learn how to debate....then we'd take your seriously.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

puhleeze. debate? with you? you have been slammed with fact after fact, and all you do is post rhetorical websites. you are a loser chuck, on and off the track.no one listens to you.

3. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

A twelve pack of coronas.....

Show me proof that IRAQ has ties to Al-Qaeda... more proof than Saudi Arbia.

You can collect at Road America....

by the way last April's Road America round was freaking cold and rainy....

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

no no no. show proof of ANY crap you have spewed her in the last six months.

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Can't prove that - but I can prove that Corona is made from donkey pee. You don't really drink that stuff, do you? :p

6. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

for mexican beers....I prefer Bohemia... Corona cause you can get it anywhere. And they sponsor racing.

I usually drink Rolling Rock or Bud cause its cheap.

Hey Brad just check out this link, better if you can see the program on PBS called The Long Road to War. Its awesome.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/longroad/

and turn off faux news.

7. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

I can see it now: Somebody posts on another BBS under the headline "Corona Made From Donkey Piss" and when asked for evidence, posts a link over here to this thread.

Hey, it's on a website, that's proof, right?

:D

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Excellent point. I better delete my post while I can, don't want those Team Corona guys PO'ed at me. :)

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And now that you've mentioned it, JU, they can say "that guy who owns RRW was talking about it, so it must be true.":D .

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

10. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

LOL! Too funny!

I pissed my dad off really bad when I was about 18 and had just gotten my first article published. He thought we should nuke Hanoi and I didn't want to get drafted, and he was quoting some article he read in some magazine that he thought proved he was right, because, dammit, there it was in black and white. I told him that if I wanted to, I could write an article claiming anything, and get it published someplace, and that didn't mean it was true...Man, did he get mad!

11. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Although I don't always agree with Mr Team Atomic, WTF does his finishing spot have to do with ANY debate topic?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, they're a bit of a stretch but here goes:

It's a debate about war, and all's fair in debates about love and debates about war.

It's a racing BBS and underneath everything else, race results talk and bullshiting skills walk.

It's a special ops campaign by Brad to undermine Chuckies moral.

Brad felt like it.

okay, I've got some parts to unpack, gotta go.

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Because I'm sure Brad is sick and tired of trying to debate with him about the war since Chuck can't post any true facts so talking about his racing is more fun???

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest