1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father walks in on his 11 year old son being molested and...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deathwagon, Jul 18, 2014.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

I didn't fully understand the magnitude of the situation and how bad it fucked me up until I was an adult. My situation was nearly identical to this one, except that I am a female. For some reason that changes things?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't know if either one was emotionally mature enough to make they decisions they made, do you?
    How "emotionally mature" is a 15 year old?
    They're both kids.

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I was going to respond...

Ahh, fuggit...

Is the rope too long, too short, or just right?

Seriously? Not only is an eight year old not even close to emotionally mature enough to make a decision to allow a fifteen year old to touch him in inappropriate places, he's no where near emotionally mature enough to deal with the aftermath. A fifteen year old isn't even emotionally mature enough to have a consensual sexual relationship with another fifteen year old. Yes, the latter happens more frequently than the former, but so does the fallout from the failed relationship.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  4. In Your Corner

Possibly, I can't answer that.
    This was two males, your's was a male and female.
    It all comes down to how you feel about it.
    Like anything else, different people have different reactions to anything in life.
    No doubt it will have some negative effects, though.

5. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

This really isn't a discussion. This is you trolling for reactions by taking an unpopular stance on an inflammatory topic for your own entertainment. Or you're a pedophile. Your choice.

6. In Your Corner

Thanks for your input.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

No.

You're seriously bent if you can't see what is wrong with a 15 year old diddling an 8 year old.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

A 15 yr old should know right from wrong. An 8 yr old does not.

But what do you expect. IYC tried to equate this situation to hot for teacher in post 5 of the thread. That bait did not work so he kicked it up a notch.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good lord, I feel like you have planted software to activate our webcams and you're masturbating to our reactions. :crackup: