1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father walks in on his 11 year old son being molested and...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deathwagon, Jul 18, 2014.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

No.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Why not?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm still wondering which of the two the warning was for. :D

4. pickled egg

Does it matter? :D

5. pickled egg

How many lives need to be destroyed?

Guy got tuned up pretty good. I think that's one helluva lesson in "inappropriate behavior".

As you can imagine, this one I've spent a bit of time pondering :stupid: There's a significant difference, like apples & armadillos, between what happened to Sarah and the shit Sandusky pulled. No, they shouldn't be treated the same.

Suffice it to say that I'd tie the noose on Sandusky. I've shaken the hand of the other guy.

6. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Wait. You feel that child molestation is merely inappropriate behavior? Am I reading that right? Did you and IYC jointly purchase a windowless van, a large bag of candy and some duct tape?

7. pickled egg

Well, I just parked my windowless van... ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You have taken this far further than what I was discussing. Of course there are varying levels of severity and consequences should reflect that. I am just saying that all other things being equal a female child molester deserves the same consequences to their actions as a male child molester. If that results in a woman getting a solid beating by a kids father then so be it.

9. pickled egg

Ahh, gotcha. I thought you were making the blanket "molesters deserve death" argument. :up:

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Don't wear yourself out leaping to conclusions big guy! :Poke::D

11. pickled egg

Don't you worry about my stamina, Chucklehead. :Poke: :p

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

But CY told Putter your stamina was an issue...:Poke::D

13. pickled egg

Bitches lie...

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And this is pretty much my point.
    Dad didn't save the kid from a rape van.
    It was a family thing involving kids.
    What happened to Sarah was obviously very bad, but you can't say this case was as bad.
    Slapping a "child molester" label on this and then getting on your high horse and calling for retribution doesn't make you right.
    And I really question the maturity of people who feel the need to accuse me of being a pedophile for actually discussing the issue in just a little depth.
    What's your problem?
    Adults talk about uncomfortable subjects.
    I will admit my first post was a jab at a few of you, but the following was serious discussion.
    And I don't think dad was a hero for beating up the cousin, sorry.
    This whole thing playing out in the media is just going to add a lot more for those two kids to deal with.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Exactly. The guy got the beating he deserved and criminal charges he has coming. If it was reversed or cross gender then the same thing should have happened.

Hopefully the kid can get over it and realize the fault is in no part his.

16. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling the dad is going to get arrested.

17. pickled egg

It was not a *family thing*, it was a adolescent old enough to know better molesting an 8 year old.

Whatever the reason, rationale or motivation behind it, the fact is this was *not* a case of innocent experimentation or "playing doctor", this was a young child who was traumatized by being sexualized and exploited by someone he could not fight back against.

We can speculate til the cows come home on what happened behind closed doors, but there's no way in hell you can possibly construe an 8 year old as having the ability to have a consensual "relationship" with a 15 year old. I don't care how good the pain killers are.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't think you can state any of that as fact without knowing the circumstances and the kids involved.

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'm betting his fellow inmates will speculate a lot.

20. pickled egg

You're fucking kidding me, right?

You're going to tell me an 8 year old has the emotional maturity to choose to get diddled by someone twice his age?

Get your meds checked. :crackhead: