1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcons or Patriots?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Feb 1, 2017.

?

Who will win Super Bowl LI

Poll closed Feb 6, 2017.
  1. New England Patriots

34.0%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

49.5%
  3. Super Bowl Commercials

16.5%
  1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

The only thing that would make me feel better is if masshole was banned. Make it happen.

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I will post 100 pics from the parade tomorrow for your viewing pleasure!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, he showed more class than Pigman. Probably because he was scared shitless for three hours and didn't have the energy to talk shit at the end, but still very tolerable for once. :D
    I expect that to change within 48 hours.

Boman Forklift, omatter34 and TLR67 like this.
  4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'm not saying my request is valid, it's just what I want.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I have to admit ... I was starting to lose faith in JohnnyB's shop fan prediction! :D

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yes he did...... I have to admit if I wasn't at a Party I would have been the first one to put my foot in my Mouth when it was 28-3... I was even thinking of posting a MASSHOLE EXCUSE THREAD as well...... Tough game and tough loss.... I have a new respect for Brady and the Pats..... But God it was great seeing him get slammed a few times...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm starting to suspect that some of you guys and gals worry too much about what someone on the interwebz has to say/ post. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, were there any good commercials? I saw the budweiser (sucked), the Audi (meh) and 84 lumber (I think). Was there any that were worth going over to the yougores and looking for?

9. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Awwwww........Sad face here. For all the shit talking and bashing the pats have gotten. I will take it... lolol

TLR67 and masshole like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I liked the World of Tanks one.

masshole likes this.
  11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Shout out to both teams for putting on an EPIC game/finish (Falcons 1st half / Pats the 2nd half : ). Still don't care for the NFL, but that was a great game to watch, especially for the casual fans, and obvious for the Pats fans.

Brady. Just damn! Dude's clutch!

A game's never over 'til it's over!

masshole likes this.
  12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The red Alpha- not the commercial but the car looks like sex on wheels. I thought the rest was meh at best.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The ECO car commercial, showing the futility of being an eco-warrior. A few more greenies riding a Rhino horn would be a good start. :beer:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kills me to say but Brady strongly made a case last night that he just might be the GOAT.

Top 3 of all time, f@ck yeah. One more season like this one and he's the Rossi.

15. SpeedyTide

I liked the Snoop Dog & Martha commercial! LOL!!

Past Glory likes this.
  16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

IMHO Brady has gone 100 miles past the one or two qbs that belonged in the same conversation with him before yesterday's game.

17. SpeedyTide

Oh..... and I'd just like to say I still hate the NFL's overtime! Give both teams offenses/defenses a chance!

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

For the Super Bowl, and probably the entire playoffs, they should play the entire OT, or at least give them both a chance to get the ball.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If by "strongly made a case" you mean that he kicked Joe Montana off Mount Olympus last night, then yes, he made a strong case.
    Rossi? Brady clearly is in first place, not third. Does anyone have more rings?

eggfooyoung likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

They had the first 60 minutes for that.

And they do have it unless the first team to possess the ball in OT punches it in for 6.

Now we can start the conspiracies about a loaded slug coin flip...

masshole likes this.