1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcons or Patriots?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyTide, Feb 1, 2017.

?

Who will win Super Bowl LI

Poll closed Feb 6, 2017.
  1. New England Patriots

34.0%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

49.5%
  3. Super Bowl Commercials

16.5%
  1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

"Can-o-bis"?

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What? That's like special olympics rules. Nothing more stupid than college OT other than the pussy ass 2 minute warning (commercials ... ugh) time out used in the NFL.

Good to see that you watched an NFL game Jeffah. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what, I hate the patriots even more today than yesterday. :crackup:

brex likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can of bisque. ;)

SpeedyTide likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The best part of that line was thinking about how many Snoop fans have no clue what bisque is :D

SpeedyTide likes this.
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't remember what that commercial was for. I just remember it being funny.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Herb roasted lamb chops?

8. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

Not true. You have to score a TOUCHDOWN to end the game immediately in NFL overtime. If its a field goal the other team still gets a change to score and end the game.

G 97 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not to mention when the team that was up 28-9 in the fourth quarter actually loses, the one possession overtime complaint has no merit.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh?

I don't like the OT rules - no matter who is playing or who won. Nothing to do with the super bowl, didn't like them before. Would have liked to see the Falcons have a better shot at it than they did because of the coin toss but they flat out never should have been in OT. Still don't like the rules.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't mean that a field goal currently ends a game. I meant that it's unfair and that's why it's no longer the rule.

12. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

LOL, last night after the game ended I came on here and there were somewhere around 25 votes for the Patriots to win, now today its at 30. So funny how people have to get on the winning side after the game is over.

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Both my wife and my mother-in-law watch the Martha and Snoop cooking show and really dig it.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I was cheering for Atlanta but I just now voted for the Patriots. :D

SpeedyTide and masshole like this.
  15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Biggest play of the game was Blount fumbling.

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

There wasn't a single play in the first half that was a deciding factor for the outcome of the game IMHO.

17. dtalbott

How does the Pats' coach usually handle an RB who fumbles? I thought I remembered that he normally pulls them.

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I stand corrected (and I don't like Blount much)- his benching was a pivotal point in the game.

19. dtalbott

I don't know how much White would have played if Blount had not fumbled.

masshole likes this.
  20. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Yeah..... I f'd up when I did the poll question. Should've ended it yesterday.

You can still vote 'til 5:30pm Est. today. :D