1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election 2020 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 6, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I heard what Mit-chell said Friday about Cankles III. It wasn't good, particularly the way she said it. Hell, I thought she was Chris Carr for a second.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Some were legal but when the famine hit hard back home, they started an invasion. They were denied entry at Ellis Island a lot of times so they stayed on ships all the way down the coast and got off where they could. They occupied harbors by the thousands and were sick, weak, and many died. They formed gangs and started killing off black slaves working the shipyards so they could compete for work.

Black slaves were valuable, the Irish were not. So they did a lot of dangerous shitty jobs like going into the swamps to build New Orleans. Dying from malaria was a real threat so the Irish were sent in instead of black slaves.

They ended up dominating as a giant cheap/sometimes free labor force. They ended up building the US infrastructure, mining, railroads, etc and fought the Civil War because they needed a paycheck. If you want to see an awesome documentary and fascinating story about immigrants going from subhuman scum to rising to power, watch Early Irish in America by Ken Burns.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm doing everything in my power to bring them back down to subhuman scum.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The Peak was Audie Murphy...it's all downhill from there.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Well sure, it strengthens their narrative. So if anyone votes for Trump over Hiliary they're confirming their woman-hating-racist-bigotted mindset. It couldn't be because they don't agree with her platform, it's because they hate women. The sexist jerks. [/SARCASM]

Two time loser, third time will be the charm, I guess. They're sure of it. Can't think of anyone else who ran for president who got elected on the 3rd go round, after 2 losses. Cleveland got a 2nd term after being fired for one go-round. But, that doesn't count. He, at least, won once before that.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That was the narrative last time.

8. Fonda Dix

She won’t win the nomination and there are clearly far better cheaters than her in the Dem party now so it’s going to be much harder to steal.

Mark my words, it’s going to creepy uncle Joe and a radical leftist veep (to appease the fringe who will not like a white male getting the nod).

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Coming across the border - no. After they got in, absolutely.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool, I'd heard Berto a lot, know a number of them. Just never heard the shorter version.

gixxerreese likes this.
  11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Isn't that the biological father's name in Water Boy?

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but they REALLY mean it now! Or something

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My MIL who ended up voting for him, bemoaned the lack of fire in his campaign.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, never saw it.

15. Fonda Dix

No, I believe it was Robert until he changed it to Roberto after he went to New Orleans to find work, only to fall in love with a "voodoo woman named Phyllis".

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. auminer

2020 election night drinking game:

Get one of those State Quarters map book, and 51 shot glasses, put 1 ml of whiskey per electoral college ballot in each state's glass. California/TX might need 2 glasses.

Invite the liberal you'd like to give alcohol poisoning over.

Loser drinks each state's glass as they're declared.

270 to pass out!!!!!

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Only 51? What about the other 6?

18. auminer

Trump called ICE on them. :D

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Y'all know he wears glasses, right? :D