1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election 2020 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 6, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Whoopee was a decent comedian for a while.

2. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Okra, Whooopee or Michael Obama as POTUS? Shows what this country has turned into if those are the type of people that are considered choices. In today's society you already have to be famous for something else or be mega rich to have a chance at being POTUS. People these days don't really care about whats important in electing a President. Any intelligent, moral, respectful person that would make a good President doesn't have a chance in hell. Got to have a female President? Why? Only reason is because she's female. Got to have a black President? Why? Only reason is because he is black. Got to have a black, female President? You get the idea, I hope. It's a trend that will not end in these days of mass media, instant information and the dumbing of America. This country will never survive on it's current path.

auminer likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Careful... some wiseass will call you puerile for this post. o_O

4. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Everything your described in this first part is exactly how we ended up with Trump. I agree with the rest of your post but damn if it isn't exactly the same on both sides.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kemp hurt Kemp. He was a weak candidate.

6. Timothy Landon

Yep. You are correct. The country gets what it deserves. That why I keep saying this country is doomed. It's inevitable.

7. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The only thing sure about the 2020 elections is that people will elect another con-man who tells them what they want to hear, regardless of fact or truth.

We like stories, especially stories with happy endings.

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Given the horrible spelling and grammar in this thread, I surely hope that funding for basic education is increased. It's clear we are failing miserably at basic writing skills.

9. Timothy Landon

Elections, for quite a while now, have boiled down to the lesser of two evils. Not the better candidate. There is a difference.

10. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

comeon.gif

It would be spent on admin salaries, buildings, self esteem and other indoctrination way before the 3 R's. Remember the 3 R's?

11. Timothy Landon

I said something to that effect before on this site. Reflection on today's society, in my opinion. They either don't care, are too stupid, too lazy, or all three.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Re-election, Re-election, and Re-election?

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Dangling participles got you down?

14. In Your Corner

What we really need now is a few million more South American immigrants.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Dems better decide quick so they can start the fake ballot machines early.

Steal early and often, the Democrat motto.

16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I actually respect the fact that you let your true thoughts show as opposed to resorting to the dog whistles the rest of the "regulars" use.

I couldn't disagree more with your views, but good on you for owning them.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

What is it you hear him saying?

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter, anyone that uses the term "dogwhistle" is an unimportant moron not worth discussing grown up topics with.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

From what I heard he started using the nickname when he became a candidate for office. If that is the case what reason would he have for gaining his new nickname? One side of the family (obviously not the O'Rourke side :crackup:)? New circle of friends that started calling him Beto? Or trying to be something he isn't in hopes of gaining votes? Kind of like the candidates who have lied about military service or other things (and by lie I mean lie not just the exaggeration that many do)

20. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

An Irish man running for office in a state with a high Hispanic population calling himself "Beto" to sound more hispanic is disingenuous at best...