1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election 2020 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 6, 2018.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Regulars? Which ones? Or, are you saying that about any BBS member that disagrees with your arrogant ass.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Is there any greater dog whistle than using the term dog whistle?

3. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Dog whistle is just a nicer way of saying that I can read your mind.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

More along the lines of "I don't know what the fuck I am taking about".

5. BJR119

BJR119 Well-Known Member

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

blkduc likes this.
  7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

8. auminer

Wrong.

Cruz won ""TEXAS"" by a mile.

Francis won ""NUEVO CALIFORNIA"" by a mile.

Take Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio-Corpus out of these results and shit ain't even close.

I'd love to see a vote breakdown by length of Texas residency.

[​IMG]

crashman likes this.
  9. auminer

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Not a good plan for her unless she actually wants to be investigated for her crimes. Of course, Oprey would mop the floor with her raggady ass anyway.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

It’d be hard for the DNC. Who would they rig the primaries for??

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Aside the allowance for their general insanity, my bet would be that Cankles would find out what the shit end of the stick smells like.

13. SnacktimeKC

Laughing!!! Last I heard elections are one by votes, not size of counties. But whatever you going to tell yourself to make you feel better.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

won? or
    one buys votes?

15. Fonda Dix

Apparently, elections are won by demoscum manufacturing fake votes after the election, having non-citizens votes counted, and just flat out lying and cheating.

K51000 likes this.
  16. SnacktimeKC

I’d say voter ID laws, gerrymandering and voter purges are more effective. Most of these are done at a state level and most state houses are controlled by Republicans (like Florida and Georgia) so I’d say they do a far better job at stealing elections than the democrats. Dispite all that the Republicans still got trounced in the house and either barely won or lost in the reddest of red states.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  17. Fonda Dix

We already covered the fact that in a country with millions of illegal people you must have voter ID and only a very stupid person would think that you don’t. IDs are easy to get and it has nothing to do with suppressing votes.

We also covered the fact that both parties have gerrymandered but you seem to only recognize one side doing it .

Voter purges are also something necessary to keep you Democrats from having dead people vote .

Two of these things are simple reactions to Democrat thieves trying to steal elections .

Try again.

18. SnacktimeKC

We didn’t cover that most state houses are (or were) in Republican control so it’s fair to say most gerrymandering was done by Republicans. I’m okay with voter ID laws but if they impact anybody it’s going to the poor. Voter purgers aren’t just dead people, they are often times people who haven’t voted in a cycle or two but again that’s mostly been done by Republican lead state houses. What’s funny is dispite all this is in place you guys think democrats still steal elections.
    Side note- I’m not a Democrat I just hate Trump.

19. auminer

Transparent strawman is transparent.

I was referring to the locations that the shitheels fleeing the clusterfuckery that California has become voting for the same mess they made of their state.

Austin is a prime example.

A little Texas history for those of you not familiar with it: Stephen F Austin (for whom the city is named) is the George Washington of Texas.

The snowflakes in the City of Austin have actually called for changing the name of the city.

WTF!

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

True but with the $$$$$$ that poured in from the left coast and total media buy and propaganda both for O'Rourke and against Cruz they still failed. Of course there was also likely huge illegal votes for the hispanic guy and fraud in the donkey zone on top of the rest.