1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyson Vacuum deal @ Target

Discussion in 'General' started by Suburbanrancher, Oct 26, 2010.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Got mine today! Wife will be cleaning with it tomorrow! :D

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

you snooze, you lose.

Important Messages

There's a slight problem with your order (see below).

This Promotional code has expired. Please check the offer details for more information.

3. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

Got mine last week..
    But today.... got an email from Target:

Reason for refund: Shipping address is undeliverable :crackup:

Guess they were a bit overwhelmed..

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  4. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

They caught their mistake..:up:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I got the delay e-mail and received the vacuum the next day. I am embarrassed to be impressed by a household appliance, but this damn thing sucks.

6. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

So how many of your wives got in on this deal and have broken it into no less than 4 separate parts on this fantastic plastic vacuum? Mine won't even standup on it's own now...it just leans precariously there in the corner, ready to fall over if the front door closes too hard or if my Cane Corso farts too loud.

I'm convinced my wife uses the damn thing as much as a battering ram as a vacuum.

Anybody got a link to discount replacement parts, Dyson.com doesn't sell all that I need.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Use it nearly every day and it's going strong.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

Mine's still whooping ass on dog hair. :up:

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Ours is still running great. Not a problem at all. Man dude, what does she do to that poor vaccuum? :crackup:

10. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Dammit, I was just about to go to Target.com and pick one up... until I noticed the date on the original post :(

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ours is still good to go.

12. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

Our furniture bear the scares of her vacuuming therapy...maybe I should stop being such an asshole and my vacuums may last a bit longer.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn, I wish this was current, our Hoover just shit the bed, need a new vacuum. I've heard all about the Dyson's but I ain't spending $300-400 for a freaking vac.

14. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

get a sanitaire sc888. you can beat the snot out of one and pick up any part needed to fix in any big city. the last vac u will ever buy and reasonably priced

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

F that. I'll buy a new vacuum. :D