1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyson Vacuum deal @ Target

Discussion in 'General' started by Suburbanrancher, Oct 26, 2010.

1. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

The only difference between the Animal and the regular DC25 is the mini turbine head, which according to the wifey doesn't work that well and has remained in the original packaging after she used it once. So if anyone wants a deal on it PM me:p
    BTW Thanks for the code Rancher.

2. mountain lion

mountain lion Well-Known Member

nvm answered above ^

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Wow! I made the mistake of getting my first wife a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. Now she is my ex, the house is gone and she still harasses me 27 years later. That vacuum cleaner move really pissed her off. Apparently household cleaning products are not considered good gifts for wives.

I wish I still had that old ElectroLux. It sucked longer than she did.

4. Major

Major Well-Known Member

This was definately not on my "to do List" today but a good deal is a good deal. Thanks for the code.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Geez, you don't have to be a douche about it.

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Not that it needs to be said...but the race season ends for you guys, it gets cold, and you all lose your fucking minds.

Proceed...I'm gonna get a Jack & Coke to watch this.

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I bet the people at Target are going WTF?!

8. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Have you met Mongo? :crackup:

10. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I seriously have had my eye on the Dyson Vac for awhile... i just could not pay $499 for one. Our current vac is a POS... the wife bitches everytime she uses it. It was a win -win for me!

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

We have the Animal. Best vacuum we've ever owned. First time you use it, you'll be blown away by how much crap it picks up. For a fun experiment, vacuum with the old one and then follow right behind with the Dyson. It will blow your mind.

12. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

Yep... I was an early adopter of the Dyson. I bought the DC 07 Animal about 8 years ago. The thing rocks. Still have it and it works just as good today as it did the day I got it.

13. Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member

Thanks, Rancher!

14. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Ive had the base line dyson for over 4 years. Replaced a hoover that barely lasted a year. Can't think of anything it doesn't pick up, better than the shop vac!

I got mine refurbished online, but still paid over $200. This a good deal for q new one!

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

My hubby just ordered me the dog ball one, thanks dude!!! And yes, I'm excited over a vacuum.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

DC25 Animal

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF man? You asked me to, so I helped you out! :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here, boss wanted to try the ball version so with this deal we'll go for it.

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

2 Dyson family - DC17 upright (had it about 6 years - still works as good as the day she bought it) and DC23 canister.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well yes, but I still didn't expect it. :D