1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyson Vacuum deal @ Target

Discussion in 'General' started by Suburbanrancher, Oct 26, 2010.

1. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

I also have hardwood floors. Dysons work very well on hardwoods, they have a setting for it.

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Over 100 post on a vacume cleaner sale @ Target :headinhands:

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I just tried but it says off is expired.

4. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

Looks like they caught on, I just tried to order one and...

There's a slight problem with your order (see below).
    This Promotional code has expired. Please check the offer details for more information.

D'oh!

5. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

Sounds like the jig is up........

I got my order and a confirmation of the order. Still waiting on shipping information. I hope they don't fall back on the clause in the order confirmation and start cancelling orders. Then we'll need some of the lawyers on the BBS to chime in...... :)

Scott P.

6. Jason748

Jason748 Race Junkie

Yep... just went to order and I'm getting the same "Promocode has expired" message...

The Wife will not be happy.

7. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

8. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

does the op have the original info, if it had an expiration they cant pull this off.

9. darylbowden

I'm in the exact same boat. I sure hope ours get shipped.

10. a2003R6Se

a2003R6Se Well-Known Member

Here is a paper coupon, and you can clearly see that it says 11/1/2010 at the top. And from what I can read, it does not say anything about "Target reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at anytime...".

[​IMG]

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

[​IMG]

12. darylbowden

Yeah, but that coupon does say "target team member only" which may be the root of the issue.

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

In today's email- "we thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today and that your order is now complete. Please review your shipment information below."

Reminds me of the good old days of the beeb, when YamahaRick would post deals all the time :up:

14. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That's interesting that there's a paper coupon for this; everything I found was net-based, and didn't spell anything out other then the code and an 11/01 expiration date. If Target was concered about word getting out or limiting who could use it, they should've distributed it much differently. Like I mentioned before, folks were going so far as to sell the coupon code on fleabay - I'm sure a boatload of people jumped onboard.

BTW, I also got my e-mail confirmation, looking forward to the new vacuum :up:

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I can't wait to get mine!

16. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

I never got a confirmation email but when I went to Target's website and checked the status of my order it says it shipped out yesterday with a UPS tracking number. So it looks like I got in on the deal :up:

Jeez, never thought I would be so concerned about getting a damned vacuum cleaner.....where do I turn in my man card....? :)

Scott P.

17. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

Rut row, just got an email saying there was a "delay with my order"

Could be the beginning of the end...:(

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They could have run out of vacuums :D

Ours is out for delivery...

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

A motorcycle BBS ran Target out of vacumms :crackup:

20. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

I just told my wife about this deal, and she hasn't let up about how a bunch of racers are fired up about vaccuums!!!!!!! She'll understand when she's cleaning the house lol!!