1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyson Vacuum deal @ Target

Discussion in 'General' started by Suburbanrancher, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TrackHo

TrackHo Well-Known Member

The boss will dig it--The ball version corners waaay low:):) We have a 2 and 4 year old girl and two Akitas to clean up after--the Dyson rocks both on hard wood and carpet--man that sounded almost as ghey as sucking furballs from a foot away under the couch

2. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

Um.... WTF? Looks like it's time for me to take a break from the beeb and go drink some Yuengling. You homos better at least post some pics of your wives/girlfriends cleaning the house naked with their new vacuums if you're gonna ghey up a road racing forum this bad! :D

3. MagillaOnaR6

MagillaOnaR6 Well-Known Member

wow all i have to say is who woulda thought i would get such a good deal on a vacuum thru this forum..!! now my wife can't bust my balls for being on the forum constantly, she just got a new damn vacuum!!!... thanks for the great info!

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

So your DC25's on it's way, then? :D

5. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

Carpet sucks.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

Yeah, what is going on with you homos???

That said, DC25 is on the way! Thanks Rancher. :up: <singing> Mooooooon river! :D

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hell at half off, i still can't afford that fukker! :(

8. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid to look at the Target website out of fear of jumping on the bandwagon. Plus I spent all my money on manly air tools, hookers, and blow.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

but a dyson is the ultimate hooker accessory. :D

10. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I have the ball version..Its kicks ass!

11. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

I'm not going to be surprised if Target does not honor this deal. There is a disclaimer on your order confirmation that says that the price is not confirmed until the item is processed to be shipped. It also says that sometimes items are "mis-priced". If the item is priced higher than than the stated price, they will cancel the order and inform you via email.

I hope that's not the case because I, like Lee, drank the Kool-aid and got in on this deal. I guess we will see..........

Scott P.

12. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Already got my tracking # shipped yesterday (dc25). Thanks suburbanrancher !

13. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

Well that's encouraging! :up:
    Hopefully Target will stand behind the deal.

Thanks,
    Scott P.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mine too.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

All this tells me is Dyson vacuum cleaners are worth exactly half of what Dyson believes them to be worth.

16. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

My friends wife told me about this. She used to work at a BB&B. It is corporate policy that if someone shop lifts. They cannot chase after the person. If they do, they can be fired. They cannot even dial 911. They have to call the corporate offices and notify them that someone shop lifted. Then the corporate offices will call the local P.D.

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Me too... :beer:

I sure hope that wand accessory works as advertised... :D

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Holy shit! Everybody bought these things? I have hardwood floors, so I can't jump on the bandwagon.

Hey Mongo... I think someone needs to contact Dyson about series sponsorship. I love it... the WERA-Dyson Sportsman Series. :crackup:

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday! Come on out and watch the fast paced world of the WERA-Dyson Sportsman series where all the riders suck...just not as hard as our vacuums.

20. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

got one today. Thanks BBS, and Rancher