1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

That's not what happened at all = I'm just offering additional information. Do with it what you will. No opinion was offered and I never implied anything one way or another, just offering more information.

Rational people will gather as much info as they can before making a decision or forming an opinion. Irrational people will find one piece of info that fits their already formed opinion and use only that information. Any information to the contrary is quickly dismissed as irrelevant.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm a big boy all over oddly enough. And making fun of you and your responses makes me smile. It's too easy for a full on laugh.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You quoted me and your response was to me - not about the article. If you're going to respond to the article directly then either link it and do so or respond on their site. Doing so on here with no link makes for stupid posts...

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Well glad i can make your day.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Gixxer, If I may, I think that the rules for a Trump event is that the press is limited to a certain number that can travel around with him. If I remember correctly, it's not assigned as to who among the press is allowed on the bus, plane, etc. so it's more or less, first come, first allowed in the press group. The camera operator was indicating that he wanted to continue to roll when the director ordered him to cut the camera and get the hell on the transportation unit or else he would be left behind. I suspect that's why the cameraman mentioned a demotion if he didn't do as ordered.

I could be wrong. :)

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All the campaigns are like that. The president is like that. It's a super killer bonus to fly on AF1 instead of the chase plane and so on. Pissing off the campaign peeps is a sure way to hurt your career.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Donald is back in Pensacola twice.

I live in Pensacola.

Anyone see the similarities??

#makingpensacolagreat
    #makingamericagreat

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh man, loving the idea of some uppity shitheads moving on OUT come this new year. :D

aedwards01 and BHP41 like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I still think there's an excellent chance that Hillary won't be the candidate come November 3.
    The best October Surprise they could pull would be to pull Hillary due to health reasons and replace her with someone who hasn't been part of the mudslinging these past months.
    Someone people could at least feel half-decent about voting for.
    Uncle Joe, for instance.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Amazing, I didn't see that on the headlines of MSNBC or CNN. I just checked. :)

XFBO likes this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

There are 32,000 e-mails detailing the crimes that Clinton committed against the American people that will be released soon. S is going to HTF.

XFBO likes this.
  12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Given a decent amount of time, I think good old Uncle Joe would have a legitimate shot. Fifteen minutes should be adequate. He's an ass squeezing bozo, but you could safely loan him twenty bucks. And he makes me laugh.
    Edit: I just remembered that I promised Papa that I would vote for Trump, so there it is.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And he's a tragic figure of late.
    I recall it being said that he wouldn't consider running for President so soon after the death of his son so he could spend time with his family. So many ways to work the room.
    Certainly nobody will be able to criticize him.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Of course you didn't and ya won't until the polls consistently show him ahead, then MAYBE they won't have any choice but to start blurting it out.

15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Sad thing is I actually looked into moving to Canada(not becuase my politician didnt win but just for the experience) these shitheads arent going anywhere you aint getting into canada unless. Your a doctor or something of high value. They dont even want high skill level blue collar workers.

16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

apparently, neither do the democrats anymore....

gixxerreese likes this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea well, I'm sure they've reached their shit4brains quota a generation or two ago so I get their restrictions.....wonder how many refugees they've taken in???

gixxerreese likes this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

BOOM! :D

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Are you calling blue collar professionals shit for brains?
    Might consider walking that back. Cops are about as blue collar as you can get.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm mocking Canada's immigration logic with their Liberal world views, especially when concerning America, it seems as if they don't walk their talk......I was an electrician for 5 yrs, I don't need anyone to criticize me about who or what is "blue collar".....I'll gladly wear that title.