1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe he is saying it is Trump's fault they cut the feed because it was Trump's staffers telling the filming crew they needed to pack up and get moving.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think they're actually agreeing and it confuses them :D

Orvis likes this.
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The first article that I posted has a date of Sept 5 but no time stamp. The second one was released on the same day at 8:34 PM so I wouldn't have seen the second article if I had in fact looked for confirmation on the original story since my post was early in the morning. So there!:Poke:

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

You made a post implying that the media did not cut the feed to stop positive video of trump. And in the article the blame the cut of feed on trumps campaign schedule. Sorry but that is a lame excuse. If your going to say black people hate trump. And here are some black people liking trump. Thats news isnt it. Since when is your schedule more important to the news. And if they are follinw trump. Well he was there its not like your gonna miss him.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Trump campaign set the schedule and ushered the media to the vehicles, that's 100% on them, how could you remotely find it to be the medias issue?

6. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

That's not what happened at all.

Are you on drugs?

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Since when do the Media FOLLOW ORDERS given by a candidate ??? seems to be dereliction of duty....seriously...I see a flaw here in the explanation given.

gixxerreese likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rank and file running the cameras and the reporters chasing the campaign? Always. Otherwise they lose access.

9. gixxerreese

Deb, the CBS reporter, said the suggestion of bias was "totally inaccurate." In a tweet responding to Ingraham, he said: "If you want to make this an issue, please take it up with the campaign. We tried to stay and shoot this whole thing."
    sure sounds like hes blaming the trump campaign to me. Are you on drugs?

10. gixxerreese

The only candidate the media listens to is clinton.

11. gixxerreese

The media will not ever put a good light on trump. My family told me trump dont like black people i showed them the video of the black girl that got hooked on drugs. They let her keep woking for them and she said how much they helped her get her life back together. They did not know about it why because they only watch msm. It was never reported on.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was the campaigns fault. You seem to be saying it's not all the while repeated posting things showing it is. I'm not going to ask if your on drugs, that's a given, the question is which drugs? :crackup:

13. gixxerreese

Trumps campaign cant demote anyone. Why was cameraman worried about being demoted. Your on drugs freedom of press this was they could have stayed filming if they wanted to. The only people who could have stopped them reporting would have been the church. By invoking the right to privacy in a privare place. Try again.

14. gixxerreese

You really think the media is going to come out and say no we cut the feed on purpose. Of theres reports from the media saying oh no we had to cut it was the campaign.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did I ever say demote? They can absolutely block access.

Back to the drugs :rolleyes:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Let me guess - moon landing was fake, government was behind 911, tinfoil is an important part of your wardrobe....

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

As has been said, they could have continued filming. Then missed the next event or the transport to not only the next event, but possilby lost the transportation and access to cover more events. Trump can indeed control what media has access to his events. Not all events are open to the public. Even ones that are, press areas with proper camera locations are controlled. No one is going to pay a professional camera person to film the backs of people's heads just because they lost their press area access for not listening to the campaign.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Funny you mention 911....I had a guy who I would NEVER have thought would think it...who DOES....I was shocked at the detail...and with his personal life time of "service"...it was an eye opener.

19. gixxerreese

the cameraman said demote smoke another one while you o viously dont look all the way into a story.

20. gixxerreese

Ad hominems does it make you feel like a big boy inside?