1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doll House

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Apr 18, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? Been around forever. From sybians to a dildo on a sawzall :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're going way off the deep end here.

Also fwiw - in your version of traditional familial values....human whores aren't allowed either.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

She's got that already. ;)

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry - should have been more specific - a dildo modified to be attached to a sawzall :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He may be pretending on the feminist thing but it is in his core to be a cuck and a big old pussy boy.

I would love to punch him in the face again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

[​IMG]

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You mean like Ash and his chainsaw? :D

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

but, but, but...Firefly.

I wonder what HR would think if I clicked on a link that said "slutever." :crackup:

I am not talking about device, I am talking about a male robot that holds you down and calls you a dirty whore. :p
    Fleshlight devices have been around for a long time too - men obviously want more than that.
    And I think we had a medical scenario about the dildo on a sawzall that went horribly wrong (like, hubby didn't take the saw off or something.) during EMT training...

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think you keep missing my point.

I'm talking about less and less human to human interaction. A guy going to get a prostitute is still 2 human beings interacting, been around since the dawn of time (world's oldest profession and all that). I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about reducing the human experience to a virtually simulated one between a human and a pile of plastic and rubber.

Step by step that is what is happening here. In the future sex dolls like this aren't going to be used as an augmentation for most people that would get them. They are being used to completely replace a person's need to engage with another human being in a meaningful/intimate way. Which as the end of the day I guess, meh whatever, this society is already in an uncorrectable downward trajectory....might as well steer the ship into the iceberg a little more sharply :D :D :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Similar :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The female ones currently in use don't talk so your dream bot is a ways off.

Oddly enough fleshlights are a relatively new invention best I can tell compared to the vibrator. I don't remember seeing or hearing about them growing up.

13. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

The vibrator was originally a medical device to cure women of hysteria.

K51000 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So it was a failure at its intended purpose?

galloway840, Fonda Dix and cav115 like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its a bit of an odd series, I've caught an episode here or there on tv on VICE. The host is a bit skanky, NTTIAWWT.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not missing your point - my point is you have no point. You are off the rails seeing a future that will not happen. You're seeing a scifi book.

Dolls are fancy masturbation. Nothing more nothing less. No matter what the sex doll retailer report you're basing everything you think on says, humans will not ever keep from interacting sexually with other humans unless there is a truly human AI - at which point they're human as well so it's no longer a machine.

Step by step what you are saying is happening is not. Sex dolls are being used to replace your hand and whores. Sleeping with a whore for most men is not a human interaction. It is masturbation as well. So replacing whores with dolls changes nothing at all in how humans are behaving other than removing an income stream for drug addicts.

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Any attempt at the impossible will be a failure.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Men have always stuck their tool in soft places. With the invention of super soft silicone, it has made it easier to mold reusable products :)
    Just like women have always made dildos. The earliest ones in human history were made from very carefully shaped and sanded stone.

It isn't depravity or moral decay, it's nature. You get an endorphin bump from getting off - animals that have that reaction, seek it.
    Using dolls as a replacement for human interaction is the bizarre behavior here though. Something ain't right about that.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the thing though - I don't think they're a replacement for human interaction.

20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Epic