1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doll House

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Apr 18, 2018.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Wasn't that a Joss Whedon television series?

Presenting the first German sex doll brothel.
    Men are so tired of women, that they pump a doll full of spuzz that had a dozen men there before.
    I suppose it's cleaner than a live whore, being able to dump germicide in the holes and all...

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Yep, that was a Joss Whedon tv series sometime after Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Pumping a doll that had a dozen men there earlier that day wouldn't bother me any more than pumping a live whore that had a dozen men earlier that day. Both sound equally icky.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Joss Whedon is a colossal piece of shit. Like literally one of the worst human beings and an oxygen thief.

BHP41 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No, that was real life :crackup:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...midolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

The real hookers were getting mad that they were losing business to a giant piece of rubber.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Make the dolls with detachable "crevasse's" so you can pop them out and stick em in the dishwasher. Top rack only of course.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Kind of like when you rent a Cessna but have to use your headset.

Bring your own minge.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its a rather sad state of affairs when we've become so dehumanized that its come to this. There have been more than a few that have predicted that this will be the way of things in the future. Not really a future that I would want to be a part of :(

8. CausticYarn

Just wait till we make a slave race out of sentient AI.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....and then they become all self-aware like Skynet and kill us all :oops:

Ducti89 likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I think youre looking at it from the wrong perspective...lol. Men dont have to "hate women" to hump a doll.
    From an employer POV...
    Dolls dont call in sick. Bring drama to the cathouse. Have crazy paroled prison beaus. Need time off. Wont say no. Cant unionize. No health care needed.

The downside... they cant hustle for subscription type service or "extras". They dont make good witnesses.

Who wants to be the bouncer to call off the dogs at minute 31, 61, or 91? :D

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

.....and you still have to deal with crazy feminists who think that an inanimate piece of plastic can be "raped".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/debate-over-paris-sex-doll-brothel_us_5ab078b2e4b0697dfe19c4f4

this rational is akin to women buying themselves dildos and vibrators is promoting human sex trafficking. :crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. CausticYarn

I didn't say they hate them. I said they are tired of them. That's a big difference :D

Look at Japan - The guys would rather work themselves to death and bang a doll than to have a significant relationship. It's swiftly becoming the culture of the younger generations. Could be because there are not enough women to go around due to the old school way of thinking. There are 66 million more men on this planet than women...so someone will have to stuff the dolls :p

I think it's just easier than listening to your wife nag about everything you never get done. ;)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? It's masturbation, been going on for all of history, will go on for all of history.

14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Mark my words. In ten years somebody will invent a sex doll that nags at you about stupid shit, because the dolls have become too impersonal.

samizx7, joec and K51000 like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the fuck is a futuroligist and why in the world are you listening to one? Not to mention the report was made for a sex toy shop. Duh, of course they want sex toys to be more popular.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You mean pretending to be a "feminist" male so that you can reel in women easily and sexually abuse them is a bad thing?

18. CausticYarn

Okay, so where are the stud bots?

beac83 likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sybians have been around for a long time.

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

To be honest, I doubt they're the only ones. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if scumbags like George Soros secretly fund stuff like this to further promote a sterile and disconnected future for folks. Its no secret that the libtards on the left are not interested in promoting traditional familial values.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but not everything is not one either. :D

K51000 likes this.