1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Prayers please..

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hate of a dog because of it's breed is political. take the shit elsewhere or I'll do it for you.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So back on subject - so sorry to hear about Jack! I'm good with retractable leashes but if we're near any other pups they get locked in short.

ToofPic likes this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I knee-jerked. I know it was the wrong time and place to do it. My ex lost a pet by way of an attack and I get emotional about it. Sorry Toofpic. I hope your pup is feeling better and comfy. My apopogies to Yzasserina also.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No need, but thank you, truly. Pets tap into a very pure, emotional and vulnerable vein in people, and I find that is profoundly so for men.

5. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

dogs are non judgementel .my boys are always there for me. even if no one else is.

panthercity, MachineR1 and ToofPic like this.
  6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Sorry to hear about your pooch Toof.

Our mutt is the sweetest dog I’ve ever had, I would trust her with any human, even a tail pulling child.

However, she can be a little dog aggressive with smaller dogs. It never gets past the point of play turning into kinda angry growling and barking, but we’re very aware of it and dont put ourselves in those situations. The two times that it almost escalated were against friends of ours smaller pit bulls, lol. She’s not a pit. Just a 65 pound husky mix that apparently doesn’t like pits.

ToofPic likes this.
  7. jschuster2

jschuster2 Well-Known Member

We hope Jack has full and speedy recovery.

ToofPic likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The thin strong cord on retractable leashes is dangerous. Very thin, very strong cord is a knife blade.
    If you get that cord wrapped around a finger at the wrong time, it will take that finger clean off.

9. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. Prayers sent for a good recovery.

ToofPic likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Woof - Pookie

Woof - Coco

Woof - Nugget

11. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Just reading this. How is your pup doing? I will add him to my prayers tonight. Our pets are precious more than words. I know I have a kitty that has been with me a long time and she is very sick. when they hurt we hurt. I hope he has a full recovery. Keep us updated

Razr and ToofPic like this.
  12. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Sorry to hear your sad news.
    WE are hoping that your fuzzy buddies are healing fast and fully.

ToofPic likes this.
  13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thank all of you so much! Jack is home,and has eaten today,and his wounds have good color.
    On a funny note,his gas is killing me!! I would smell farts daily,as long as he recovers!
    I love all dogs,including the ones involved in our attack.
    It was not on purpose on anyones part,we were just not suited for that encounter.
    In the past we had a 130 lb German shepherd protector,but he passed away 5 yrs ago.
    He was a great protector for the small dogs.

Alicia,I hope your kitty gets well soon,and I will pray for yours too! Thank You
    I took Yoshi on a solo walk today,and it was sad not having Jack with us,but hopefully he
    will be back with us soon.Stitches get removed in 2 weeks

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hope your cat improves Alicia

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Ah man, this beaks my heart. Best wishes to you and Jack.

Best wishes to your kitty too, Flygirl.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    ToofPic likes this.
  16. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thank you Rob!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I'm glad to hear that your pup is on the mend.

It never hurts to be armed.

ToofPic likes this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Man, that sucks. Glad to hear Jack is healing. Best wishes for a full quick recovery.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Prayers for healing.

ToofPic likes this.
  20. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Prayers for Jack! I've been through this before and it sucks.

ToofPic likes this.