1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodge Mega Cab

Discussion in 'General' started by RCR_531, Oct 21, 2007.

1. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

HEHEHE , ya wanna see a truck???? a REAL truck??? here is the one a buddy bought this year...this is his ACTUAL truck...

http://f650pickups.com/pagemore.html

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nice, I like the bed, makes it usable.

3. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

I think most of the 650's come w/ either a bigger version of the Cummins or a Cat Engine, those things are wicked though.

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

That truck's bad, but too clean. You need me to do a few wild horse tours with it and scruff it up a little. :D

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

On a really peaceful day you can here them rust after the tow truck drops it off.. :D

6. RacerMdub

RacerMdub '03 GSXR 750

I bought a Dodge Mega Cab w/a 5.9 turbo Diesel / six speed manual tranny this summer, and took it to 5 of the seven N.C. WERA rounds. It performed great on every trip! Sleeps 3 with the back seat folded flat and a air mattress(one guy in the front seat). The navagation got us to every track without getting lost, and it tells you where restaraunts and gas stations are within a 15 mile radius of wherever you are. I got an ave. of 16.5 mpg hauling a 14ft. trailer and 4 bikes and three guys crap. And I've put bikes in the bed w/o problems.

7. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

:D
    :D