1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashfest/cycle jam

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, May 24, 2004.

1. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

you are such a friggin moron you probably went the cheap route and hooked up on some $50.00 take-offs(saving $$$$ in exchange risking life,limb not yours...all the others)......

where which said takeoffs seemed to work just fine in your shortened morning practice session...(where i'm sure you got up to your ridiculous ...fast ass down the straight AND then park going into the turn) ..
    you're so PREDICTABLE
    you
    should be made to prove your raceworthiness everytime before you get to grid up.....go take flying leap .....ohhhhhh....
    please (for all the wera faithful) do not PRE-ENTER.......matter of fact i'm gonna sponsor CSS and i'll deny your entry just because i can....... " hit it sweetheart" :Puke:

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  2. Sunny

Sunny Banned

And how the hell you knew I was running take-offs? You really have no idea of what you are talking about, do you? Can you assume any less? ROFLMAO. You would not want to hear what I have assumed of you from all your posts here..........

3. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

I thought I was off your shit list, what happened?

I'll share my black biscuits with Britt any time.

4. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Cool. You are mostly correct about your assumptions regarding me except the regular Dearborn "clueless" guy. My CDS is cchang7. Feel free to look me up and give me a call when you are in town. I cooked all the time and only eat out when a friend ask me to join him/her. I think I've been to Castaldi once, but I can really careless as I eat basically everything! :beer:

5. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I will now crown myself king of multipage threads. BOW, YOU FOOLS! KNEEL BEFORE MY CRASHED 750 AND DONATE SOME NEW SHIT!:)

6. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

By the way, Trevor, do you remember that windshield I loaned you?:D I'll be needing another, thanks. peace out.

7. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

because you're a cheap SOB ...

8. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Re: shut uppp

OK. Summary follows.

"This sucks!"

"Shut up."

"You shut up! This sucks."

"You suck. Shut up."

"Yep, you suck."

"Yep, you suck."

"Yep, you suck."

"You ALL suck! Everyone sucks except me."

"Hey, I agree with you! Can I not suck too?"

"Nope, you also suck. You suck BIG TIME!"

"WhatEVer. Grow up already."

"No, YOU grow up. Neener neener."

"You're an idiot, and you suck."

"I know you are, but what am I? You SUCK!"

"No, you suck."

(repeat fifteen times, add side banter, stir as needed, simmer until evenly flamed on all sides)

...Oh yeah, and someone said something really clever in there somewhere, but I can't remember who.

=c.,
    ever-obliging.

9. Chip

Chip Registered

It was me....:D

10. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

No it was me...

His MANGINA is inflamed!!!!!

:D :cool: :p

And who needs balls????:p

11. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I don't think we've had a thread this good since the famous "MM" thread.

I wonder if he is lurking and could throw some excitement into the ongoing saga??

:Poke:

12. Chip

Chip Registered

yea......the mangina bit was good......it would have been better if you would have made some mention to sand being in his mangina that made it uncomfortable......(professional smartass critisim, just a suggestion) :clap:

I forgot about that one........

Oh and you missed some GREAT threads while you where in sandland.......WE should make up a greatest hits thread for you.

P.S. - did you ever get a chance to meet Sunnys freinds Dan? oh man, you talk about some great threads!!!

13. jbrown706nv

jbrown706nv Well-Known Member

Turn 1 got to me

Unfortunately, I have to add my name to the list of shame. Turn 1 got me, but I'm just going to blame the Diablos that I was crash testing....I don't think that I'll be running them again.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: shut uppp

It's only at page 12, that is just so unprofessional...do you work for WERA? :D

David

15. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Re: Turn 1 got to me

I thought you were going down in 1 when the 716 bike and you were going at it in 1 on Sunday in the C SB race. That was a pretty good race.

tom
    #56 nov.

16. jbrown706nv

jbrown706nv Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Turn 1 got to me

I'm just glad it was only 8 laps..I don't think I could have fought them off any longer

17. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Re: Re: Re: Turn 1 got to me

That's funny, I was kinda wishin' it was 9 laps...

tom

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are not only a complete idiot, as many people have been telling you, you also don't even possess basic reading skills. I said "could have been." That means it's one of the possibilities. Let me know if I need to explain "possibilities." I know that word has many letters in it. Anyway, I have another two pages to read. I sure hope we have managed to purchase your license back, you retard. I was trying not to speak to you in a condescending way, but the truth is you have a few years of attending races ahead of you before our experiences can be compared. But even then, only the experience gap will have been filled, as you won't be able to purchase intelligence at the racetrack.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sunny.

I'm sorry to say, if nothing else, you managed to lose all credibility here on the BBS.

To me you're a step above a troll.

But who cares what I think as long as you got your $50 back.

Oh well.

20. packfan

packfan El Presidente

keep it up... I just caught up!!!!