1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashfest/cycle jam

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, May 24, 2004.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Page 7
    Page 11
    No comment, that's all I have to say about this one. But I am not done reminding you of your BS. You poked the wrong hornets' nest. Just hold on... :)

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It seems $50 means nothing this week...

Page 6
    Page 8
    Yet, a week earlier on that other thread, $20 was enough to complain about policies...
    Funny how the feeling that WERA policies are "stupid" was ingrained even before you got to the cycle jam. Is it really a wonder it was the very word you used to describe the event when you returned?

And that's all I have to say about that.

I would get to my next item, but I am hungry. See you later, if you are still interested in throwing insults around. But come better prepared. :beer:

3. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Just to let you guys know, I would love to help all of you fellow racers/crashers with your bodywork needs. I think our bodywork plus our customer service speaks very well for itself. After our break in we are about a week behind, but i hope to get all caught up by the weekend. Even with us being behind, i think your wait times are only about 1 week for your bodywork which is still better than any of the other bodywork companies. We give a racer discount so give me a ring for the prices. we are plugging away at the new GSXR's and we should be done pretty soon, i'm thinking about 2 weeks.

SO, look foward to talking to you guys.

Thanks again for everything

Brian
    www.rennsportbodies.com
    513-266-6397

4. Didn't really feel like reading all the rest, but what is the rule about a PN crashing? Does he get to keep the orange shirt for another 2 rounds?

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If he has completed one weekend already, then he only has to complete another weekend with no crashes. If this was his first weekend, then he has 2 more to go as a PN.

6. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Papa, you spent a lot of time study me...........amazing............ At the same time you are telling me that I don;t know how to read, you sure you do? Oh, just cherry picking out things to benefit you in an argument isn't quite a mature game is it? I could do the same, but I am no way as sick as you are...........

I guess there is no way anyone could think/say anything bad about the existing policies, and that there can not possibly be any improvements to be made according to you and many others............. This is truly sad, and the major reasons why we are not progressing in many ways.................

7. Sunny

Sunny Banned

I like the orange shirt and I'll be wearing it all year regardless of the 2 non-crash weekends. This is simply becasue I enjoy the kicks I get when I (orange shirt) make passes and pulling away from experts who look down on PNs or Novices simply because they can't see pass the so-called status.........

8. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Sunny,
    Before you go telling someone to shut the f*** up! you may want to know who you are talking to.

9. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Wow.......slow down. You talked like gaining any credibility from people on this BBS like .......(I am not going to name them, but they know who they are)........... is going to earn me serious benefits.......... Are you be serious? To tell you the truth, I can careless about what they think of me just as I don't think they care about what I think of them.

10. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Sunny, if you had had a point to start with, your ongoing bad attitude, childishness and self-contradiction would have negated it by now.

It's obvious that you don't want change, or even a way out of what you describe as a "stupid" situation; it is perfectly obvious to everyone here - even, I think, the ones who agreed with you at the start - that the only reason for your being here at all is to whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Or, to put it more bluntly: If you started this thread to point out WERA's inadequacies, you've failed. If, on the other hand, your purpose in posting here is to make yourself look like a complete idiot? Congratulations! you've done a fine, fine job.

Best of luck in your future attempts to get anyone to take you seriously on any matter whatsoever.

=c.,
    terribly, terribly amused.

11. Sunny

Sunny Banned

I only pay my respect to those who earn them or at least treated me with respect first. Go ask anyone who knows me in person if I have ever treated them wrong.

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Sunny - open minded individual here, but I dont feel like wading through all the insults to get up to speed. All I'm asking for is (in one single concise post) your exact argument or gripe.

No ulterior motive here, but I get the feeling that clarity is required if you are to win any supporters. You have typed so much already, it should be worth the final effort to put it all together in one post.

Make your case:

#249 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Add one more

Feeling alot better, still pissed, but I feel better physically.

14. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Sunny - For Christ's Sake........ When you are standing in a hole, Stop Digging!

15. Strick

Strick Good to be king

But yet you want instant respect from everyone.

16. Especially when you are a short little loud mouth troll.

17. Sunny

Sunny Banned

My attitude was fine until some dumbasses start taking cheap shots at me and making assumptions due to the so-called status and not trying to take a serious look into the "issue" I've raised.

If Mongo or someone from WERA started out by saying they did their best but it was truly a badly planned event (at least for Saturday), and ask those who couldn't stay and race in the race/s they came for to work with WERA due to the unexpected delays, everything would be fine. But instead, all I heard at the beginning are people (representing themselves as them claimed) only putting blames on racers, and/or joining the discussion just to take cheap shots at me for fun. Who are the childish ones?

Self-contradicition............. Just because you and others still couldn't understand what I am saying or simply don't want to look into what I am trying to say? Perhaps it's my poor English or PR skills. I must admit that's why I chose to be an engineer and not in management, I simply don't want to kiss people's asses for living, nor only say things they want to hear.

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Settle down there Sparky. You're hittin pretty close to home with that short comment!
    ;)

19. Sunny

Sunny Banned

I am not here to win supporters plus I knew most although agree with me wouldn't dare try to join me to prevent the "pile-on" effect that I have been receiving.

I believe Mongo knew what I tried to say already, and there is no need to make any case regarding how the event on Saturday was run. Improvements as Mongo said is already in the wrok for future events which is what I was looking/hoping for.

20. You are a total idiot. You are not even close to as fast as you think you are. I look down on you because for the past two years everytime I've seen you you are a f$%^*#@ idiot. You need to crawl back in your hole with Dan and the rest of your gang and just go away. You now have put yourself in a position where you will get no respect from the WERA community. I know you can't earn it because you are not that fast. I'll see you next time at the track, then you can tell me to my face to shut the $%^& up, you little loud mouth troll. Ignorant and arrogant, what a great combintation to be on the race track with.