1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And that's different than any other day? :crackup:

Metalhead likes this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ope ... one o.

Kiss it, mush mouth. :D

Metalhead likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Only 57 million? My bad. Back to the idiots fear mongering about 600,000 while seemingly, the others are deemed as unremarkable.
    You know, because.....................................................MENTALITY.

FrancisA likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Things have become so bad, people are dying retroactively.
    C53BB678-3662-43BF-946E-D8982FE116FD.jpeg

FrancisA likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I think it’s abundantly clear to all who the weakest link and common denominator is with these interactions. :Poke::D

6. legendndisguise

legendndisguise Well-Known Member

I went on travel for work to a couple of states that had high impact, but besides the airport most of the time I was isolated. Came back and had a mild allergy annoyance and my office kicked me out and said go get tested. I'm so upset that I have to sit at home for another week and still get paid. My test results were back in 3 days and negative, but no one wanted to believe me that it was just allergies.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Don’t worry Richie, we humor you too. :D

8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

hahaha

a sneeze is a fuckin Salem witch trial with these fuckin goats

9. legendndisguise

legendndisguise Well-Known Member

Right, my bosses eyes went wide open when I cleared my throat and backed up. I do understand his concern though. His wife works in hospitals and had it, he got tested 3 times and never got it, neither did their kids.

FrancisA likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Karen

Karen
    The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women.

Karens take everything wrong with the typical over entitled western woman and crank it up by several thousand percent. They are a mutated subspecies that descends from the Soccer Mom, and have many of their traits. Such as a short temper, a crown bowl haircut, an unnecessarily large SUV to take her kids to soccer practice and be a menace on the road, etc etc. But Karens have developed their own unique characteristics /antics as well. Including but not limited to;

-Reveling in making the life or retail workers a living hell by constantly making a scene over nothing and demanding to "speak to the manager" (a near universal battle cry among Karens).
    -Threatening to sue someone for a minor misdemeanor they may or may not have committed and may or may not have even involved Karen at all.
    -Treating the drive thru line like the set of a Mad Max film by cutting in line and honking at anyone who tries to get in. Even willing dent other people's cars to save 45 seconds in getting her $1 muffin. (Karens in this situation may or may not ask to speak to the drive thru worker's manager and / or threaten to sue the drivers of the car she just rammed.)
    -Being a part of the anti-vax crowd and relying on Essential Oils for the health of their children because of a Facebook post she saw.
    -Reading erotica that makes 50 shades of grey look like Hamlet by comparison in public.
    And Many Others.

-Cahsier: Okay Ma'm, that'll be 27.75. Will you be paying with Cash or Card?
    -Karen: Uhm, that was incredibly rude! I'd like to speak with your manger.
    -Cashier:.....For what?...
    -Karen: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! *Karen's scream is loud enough to shatter eardrums, including that of the unvaccinated son standing right next to her* I WILL SUE YOU INTO OBLIVION! YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! *begins throwing nearby objects at the Cashier in a fit of rage. The Cashier takes cover behind the counter as he fears for his safety*
    -Innocent Bystander: Oh my god, someone call the police!
    -Karen: YES! THANK YOU! ARREST THIS MISERABLE SACK OF SHIT!
    -Innocent bystander #2: She's talking about you, you fuckin' pyscho!
    -Karen: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE WAY YOU TREAT ME! *Karen then drags her 3 1/2 year old unvaccinated son out the store before security / police arrive. She's identified on the security footage and is arrested a few days later. Karen cries on the stand when she's in court while claiming she didn't do anything wrong. Karen is sent to jail. The people rejoice.

11. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

In Davidson County (Nashville), a mask mandate has been in effect since June 28. The infection rates continue to climb. If masks work like we are being told they do, shouldn’t we have seen a change in infections about two weeks after it went into effect? Or am I over simplifying things?

Phl218 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you mean trying to apply logic, then yes.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

At this point, the only thing that is going to lower the infection rate is if they lower the testing rate. The entire country has already been sufficiently seeded for the past 6 months.

tony 340 and R Acree like this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well that will never happen.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Everyones already had it or is carrying it, just like the flu or whatever common cold virus or whatever is around every year, the "bug", its just that now we're "testing" for everything so the rates aren't "climbing", we're just finding out how widespread and nonchalant this thing is, like the flu and cold every year (hell, those are probably worse), but because the media need a doomsday to politicize, it's being blown up and all logic thrown out the window. I don't remember Obama being grilled over sars or things that were actually deadly.

This is a politicized scam, nothing more.

sdg likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

...or Zika

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

The answer provided in response to your question is always, because not everyone is taking the virus seriously enough and masking up. If EVERYONE would just mask up for two weeks, the virus would disappear. :crackup:

Just one more of the never ending excuses that is used to support the false narrative.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've been taking it as any female busybody who is accosting others in public how to live their lives. What it's about or their political leanings don't matter. I think there should also be a subset when they try to involve the cops, that should be called going full Karen :D

2blueYam likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Once you light the fuse on a Karen, you can not put it out. Righteous indignation doesn't lend itself to moderation. It's full Karen, or nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.