1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Are you honestly surprised.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh, why don’t you just come out and state it for me. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Millions of people don’t die each day? I love when people state something but don't provide any details otherwise.

3. upload_2020-8-2_15-29-7.jpeg

4. sdg

sdg *

:crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Worldwide deaths in 2015 were 57 million.

So no, millions aren’t dying each day. :moon:

G 97 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah,well hundreds of thousands die each day. Feel better.............LOL. THANKS .
    8B53C6AF-6173-45DC-A4C3-4FD20B3539AA.jpeg

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

After considering all of the evidence in favor of the efficacy of cloth masks, mostly presented to me in the form of Facebook memes, I have decided to go with a combination approach. From now on, when a black cat attempts to cross my path, I shall apprehend the creature, affix a colorful mask to his fuzzy feline face, and then toss him briskly over my shoulder. My long term survival is virtually assured.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

At the field today there was a dude trying to be funny by wearing one of those full face cartridge masks while kicking around the european kicky ball. They were laughing about it and having a grand old time.

I about pissed myself with laughter when he passed out and the other dudes just stood over him pouring water on his face and head after taking off the mask.

I should have run over and pissed on his face, ya' know, to help out and shit.

Kev59 and Phl218 like this.
  9. nigel smith

When out in public, I make an effort to greet all of my mask wearing neighbors with great exuberance, but then perhaps I'm a bit of an asshole

10. nigel smith

If I saw a meme on Facebook that said getting my face pissed on would ward off the virus, I would beg you to do it.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Kiss it dickweed. Now I'm stuck with these retards. My target audience was a different group of retards. Now I gotta deal with a bunch of Karens. Fml.

sdg likes this.
  12. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I've had my shit covered since the '80s. Y'all can kiss it! :D

[​IMG]

TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

F896C418-5F69-49E0-83C9-2FF654751428.jpeg

15. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

yep. I usually wear attire with an American flag on it, a coworker and I went to lunch and only me and another dude didn’t have a maxskex. He had an American flag hat on, and I a shirt. We kinda gave each other a “U know wassup playa“ look and carried on.

G 97 and sdg like this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The curves that they put up in early March were quite telling. One was peaked early and the other was peaked lower and later...ie the curve was flatened. If you integrate under each curve you will likely find that the number fo cases is quite similar. Barring a vaccine there will be no significant difference in the number of cases. These "peaks" occurring in other places is entirely expected as the virus moves through the population. Now if we could stay in absolute isolation for a long time so that the virus could not find a host then there might be a chance of eradicating it. Much the way small pox was dealt with. As long as you want a free (sort of anyways) society this virus is here to stay. If wearing a mask helps you deal with it, go for it, not a big deal. Don't expect it to change much in the long run though.

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

@G 97 - Garth since you’re posting cat pics, the grey tabby reminding the tuxedo who’s boss.

back to the Covid...:D

964C169C-ED70-4328-936F-3F9393D60CF6.jpeg

G 97 likes this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It's called circling the drain, ...unfiltered.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I got "heckled" for wearing a mask into a bar near Road America this weekend. Go in to get carryout order, one bar back with a mask, no one else. Whatever, their place. Grab food off the bar and as I'm leaving I hear in thick Wisconsinese "Ooope, he's still alive!" I chuckled and kept strolling. Still kind of chuckling wondering how to spell ooope.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wisconsinites are a hard bunch to understand. Same thing with Illinoi...ians. I've dealt with em both. I just nod and smile alot when they talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.