1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contractors- the Prince of Blackwater (Xe)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 4, 2009.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Murderous psychopaths. In time of war, you are forced to kill.... you are a hero. You come home w/ bad memories and nightmares of what you saw.
    But to kill for fun, to kill innocent human beings, for fun, to disregard human life?.....opposite of hero.
    Psychopathic. No different than Gacy/Bundy/etc

[​IMG]

THIS Man was a Hero. He joined to do a good thing for our country. He came back at mid-point and said it was an illegal war and saw us doing criminal acts. He still went back, he said because he had made commitment to do the full tour. He was gonna write a book on it all when he got back. He didnt come back. His family thinks he was murdered by US Army/Gov. I'm a blind-lemming-patriot, so I believe the gubermint's story about him.
    HERO for fighting, HERO for telling the truth. Being a 2x hero cost him his life.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's been long enough that most people have forgotten about Blackwater and very few know that Erik is still in business or even who he is.

SpeedyE likes this.