1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado high school shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 8, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This one will fade quickly with the trans aspect.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

White toxic masculinity and OMB are to blame.

/story

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not to mention the national attention to the shooter and his fucked up mentality.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

For some maybe, but it goes hand in hand with the "revenge" aspect. These kids feel that they have been marginalized (and in many cases they have been) and this is a way to lash out. Once upon a time you just did your best or found other outlets - now, in our "me me me" instagram world, becoming instantly famous is the ultimate reward.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

More bigotry! Fear is the response of the tiny mind! You're likely a suppressed non-binary walking life in a fog, victimized by your own paralyzing need for validation and acceptance by masquerading as a someone adhering to societal norms of oppressive group-think.

Free yourself, the chains that bind you are of your own making.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But most important - it gets you national if not worldwide media attention.

Especially given violence overall is down negating all of your reasoning.... :crackup:

7. auminer

So let's remove the fame. Forbid any news outlets from reporting so much as the name of the shooter. Focus on the victims but absolutely no mention of the killer.

That's a sticky first amendment issue, but I think it would put a stop to this stuff toot sweet.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't disagree but the vast majority of the school shooters would never have been put in one.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed.

10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

No AR and transgender? Definitely won't be hearing about this by the end of the week.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They do this more now than they used to, UNLESS it fits there narrative.

12. auminer

The first post in this thread has an article on... him...?... her? ... Whatever.

You're fuckin 18 years old, you barely know how to wipe your own ass... It's sad that the transgender fad has ruined so many young kids' lives.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The other day one of my friends told me her 11 year old niece has "come out" as bisexual. I'm thinking, WTF, sexuality shouldn't even be an issue at that age.

5axis, StaccatoFan and sheepofblue like this.
  14. auminer

Akshully, I think that everyone is born somewhere on the spectrum of bisexuality. Societal pressures will push someone towards one end or the other.

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

But I've been told my problem is my male white privilege. I'm more confused than the transgender mermaid running for office...

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You only identify as male because the patriarchal societal pressures coerced you into that.

You can define yourself, it's right there in the Magna Carta. :D

600 dbl are likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Are you saying that if it weren't for societal pressure you'd
    be just as likely to "date" men as women?

18. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

You callin' me a gay fish??

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

More like an iliketoplay fish. Some people like them bone in, some filleted.