1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorado high school shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 8, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I said "somewhere on the spectrum". I'm decidedly more infrared than ultraviolet but some folks who seem to feel the need for protestivity might want to engage in some honest introspection. Happiness lies therein.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed. :moon:

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The horror! One dead since how many months ago in Florida. In the meantime how many of the poor waifs died of car accidents, drive by shooting, disease, etc. Pretty soon there could even be more deaths from measles due to antivaxers and illegals. But hey let's panic and give up our rights so we can be safe like Venezuela.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Couple months or so ago there was a headline about a 8 or 9 year old boy who committed suicide because he was being bullied by his classmates because he was gay.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

There's absolutely ZERO fucking WAY a child should know any definition for the word gay except it means, "Happy".

The ONLY kind of "come out" a 11 year old should do is to come out and play outside with their friends.

I'm with Dern...dont' get me started on this transgender fad bullshit.

Boys have a penis...girls have a vagina. And NO MATTER How you want to play....you cannot debate your DNA regardless of what pronoun you'd prefer.

If this little trans tootie fruitie wants to "Transition" fully..she can go to a male prison...since she's not fully transitioned, that means she will be very popular.
    She'll learn what a REAL problem is REAL fast.

Edit: Probably offended someone here...don't much give a damn.these school shootings irritate the shit out of me.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    speeddaddy, MVA25 and crashman like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Whoa, slow down there chief....where in this thread is anyone suggesting any of that that?

I thought the message I was trying to convey was about the shooters themselves, not the tools they chose to use to try and kill people with. If it wasn't a gun, it could have been a pipe bomb.

Again, this is because liberals/progressives/SJW's want to sexualize children at as early an age as possible under the guise of tolerance or whatever label they want to put on it.

I was thinking about this the other day and it gave me a nasty chill to my core. This type of shit won't stop. The word progressive in and of itself does not imply that it comes to an end, its all about constant "progress", the LGBTQRSTUV agenda will just continue to push and push and push ever forward. Give it a couple decades (though it will probably take less time) and see what things that would horrify us today will be considered the norm tomorrow.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  6. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

My wife told me a story about how she used to take baths in her rich uncle's jacuzzi tub when her family would go visit. She would let one of the jets blow on her hoo-hoo to give herself orgasms. She was 10. I dunno if she had decided her partner preference by then, but she was definitely engaging in activities of a sexual nature.

7. sheepofblue

Generic you know the left will try to make it a reason to confiscate rights. Further statisticaly the event is not that threatening to your child's safety. But the media will pump it up and claim it is a common thing. Teachers will spread the panic also.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Never let a crisis go to waste...

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How far in advance did they make their travel arrangements?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Apparently this was the other perp, the tranny

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/alec-maya-mckinney/

"A friend of McKinney’s and Erickson’s wrote on Instagram that “Devon did not do what he did because he’s liberal or to make a statement. He did it due to internal struggles. They’re both struggling with mental health issues and this is a time for awareness. Alec did not do this because he’s trans, but had people supported him in the way he needed and deserved, he would not have struggled so much that he got pushed over the edge.”

The friend wrote that the pair did a “horrible thing” but called for more support for LGBT youth, saying the two didn’t allegedly act because they hated others but rather because of hate in themselves."

This is why people like this need help, real actual help....not cutting off body parts and injecting themselves full of synthetic hormones further fucking their mental health up.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    sheepofblue likes this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So another bigoted, hateful LWN committed violence against others.
    Par for the course.

13. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

14. sheepofblue

gixxerreese likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

gixxerreese likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

About that tone deaf.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

It was awesome when the students started chanting “mental health” as the gun grabbing opportunistic liberal dip shits sat on the stage in disbelief. Good for these kids to finally understand the actual issue at hand. Sad that the liberal democrats once again falsely try and blame an inanimate object in order to further their whacko agenda while trying to manipulate another tragedy in their favor. Disgusting to say the least. Liberal dems really are disgusting.

18. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Liberal Dems are the party of millennials. I think the younger generation are slowly waking up. I've said it before. I've seen it in my daughter and her own best friend.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's been said more than a few times that Gen Z'ers are becoming more and more conservative by the day as they watch the lunacy of the Millenial generation ahead of them go up in smoke.