1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Football Playoffs/Bowl Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Spang308, Dec 18, 2018.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I think I saw a stat that said 1 was out with injury, one sat out to prepare for the NFL, one was suspended for team rules, and two got ejected pretty early for targetting.

2. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Not fighting for the national title, yep, OSU always makes that look easy lol.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They're also playing a Patsy conference team.

4. fastedyamaha

Really? So how do you qualify that ass whupping they laid on Michigan?

Will929 likes this.
  5. fastedyamaha

Washington gave up 21 touchdowns on defense all year...that’s not a patsy team.

6. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Pac teams are always patsy teams. Kind of a sad joke really. Another SEC (Alabama) or ACC (Clemson) national title this year, sorry you sad-sack pathetic Pac teams.

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Big 12 conference Texas sure is making SEC Georgia look pretty bad.

17-0 right now for Texas Longhorns, 7 seconds into the 2nd quarter.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Not even close. LSU outgained them by 200+ yards. The field goal on first possession was BS because Burrow made a TD on previous play. The one interception (pick 6) burrow threw should have been holding on the receiver, and then the D-lineman tried to kill Burrow with a headshot (not called).

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe the replay showed it was no head shot, and correctly called.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That Kirby guy is drawing up a super awesome fake punt play right now during halftime. He's smart like that.

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Georgia claimed that they were going to make a statement today.

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I guess the statement was they were overrated!!!:crackup:

21 points behind right now.

14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

The Dawgs played as awful as they did against LSU. Elite teams don't play inconsistent like that. What a disappointment.

Go Bama.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Texas should have been in the "playoffs".
    Maybe Georgia needs to add some Big 12 teams to the schedule to toughen them up.

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

That was a quick switch. ;)

brex and Spang308 like this.
  17. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Did you give a bye on the week 1 loss to Maryland or a pass on the other three losses?losing 4 ain’t getting ya to the playoffs.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

image000000_08.jpg image000000_07.jpg
    So lemme get this straight. The 2nd best team in the country is now a 3 loss team and after getting blown out by LSU and beat by Bama, rounds out their season by getting their ass kicked by a 4 loss Big12 (TX) team that lost to unranked MD and OK State, in addition to WVU and Choklahoma?
    Ahhh, yeah...miss me with that shit. They got owned and exposed tonight. I'm upgrading my Clemson over Bama prediction from a win to a beatdown. This will be a statement game for Dabo. Double digit win for the Tigers next Monday.
    SEC my ass...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  19. Spang308

They were "elite" a day ago. What changed your mind? :crackup:

20. Spang308

image000000_06.jpg On a more serious and much more sad note, Tyler Trent lost his battle with bone cancer today and passed away. RIP Boilermaker. You made us all Purdue fans for a day to share in your Purdue Vs. Ohio State win. Sad that you lost your fight, but glad you got to share your story and invited us along for the ride.
    Godspeed Tyler Trent.

Razr, gixxernaut, dtalbott and 3 others like this.